Are guys who cry more attractive? (1 Viewer)

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
hondadude said:
omg guys crying = fags

you're a newb but i agree, if a guy cries over a girl then yeah he's a fag.

if it were under extreme circumstances however (like someone dying or something) then yeah that's the exception.

Hanzo

HSC
da only time i cried was when my mother died
other than dat i never cry

Luthien

Somewhere in the wilderness of my crazy mind
HSC
Personally I don't find guys who cry more attractive. Sure it's more than ok to cry if someone close to them dies (i wouldn't think them a cold heartless bastard if they didn't) or over something else worthwhile and emotional, but guys who are really in touch with their emotions turn me off. I think it stems back to a friend who is attracted to emotional guys, and her last two boyfriends were just over the top emotional and i really couldn't stand them.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I've never really thought about that before, but I can't see how guys that cry can be more attractive then guys who don't?

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I've never really thought about that before, but I can't see how guys that cry can be more attractive then guys who don't?
exactly, guys who cry are attention whores. i cant see how it makes you more attractive.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
LOL...Are you saying that you prefer a guy that doesn't show the "taboo" emotions? I don't mean that I like the extra-sensitive type, but just enough to show that he's human...and they do make better boyfriends...

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
LOL...Are you saying that you prefer a guy that doesn't show the "taboo" emotions? I don't mean that I like the extra-sensitive type, but just enough to show that he's human...and they do make better boyfriends...
A guy can still show emotions without crying. Crying = tears. You don't have to see tears on someone's face to know they're upset.

Most people try to stop themselves from crying when they can, especially around others. Girls just seem to suck at it more.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
exactly, guys who cry are attention whores. i cant see how it makes you more attractive.
are you excluding occasions such as family deaths?

if so, then i agree, if not, then you're a tosser

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I like a guy who's not afraid to show emotions, but that doesn't have to involve tears. But if he's more emotional than I am, then there's a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)