Are History projects marked internally? (1 Viewer)

__candy

HSC
N/A
Are you sure because i was told that they mark in internally the send it out to an external marker than average the marks?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Your school may choose to get an external marker to mark the projects but that is not a requirement.

The project is marked like any other internal assessment task and is also moderated the same way as the other subjects with internal assessments. It is not marked like the Ext 2 English or S&C Pips which are sent to the BOS to be marked.

el gwapo

HSC
unfortunately so. this may require you to suit your project to the fancy of the marker. our teacher rarely gives out 30/30 for the essay, so 27/30 would be lucky for me.

ALLLICE

HSC
Your school marks them, the principal has to sign something official then the school keeps the projects for future reference for the Board of Studies..for like yrs...

I remember my ext hist teacher commenting on how absurd it was that the Board of Studies might catch someone out for plagarising or something several yrs after the hsc... I mean do they suddenly change your hsc marks yrs later and then kick u out of uni several yrs into ur degree...or even after completing one.. lol.. i'd love to see that happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)