Are there any Christian teenagers out there?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

urahara

HSC
hai, ima christian and its freakin awesome ^_^

It really isnt hard to find people under the title "Christian" but i can tell u that it is really very hard to find someone, who actually mean it. oh so very hard...*sigh*

urahara

HSC
if being an athiest is really that awesome, then why do they go to hell?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
if being an athiest is really that awesome, then why do they go to hell?
errr an athiest would argue that there is no hell and they are not going there.
You're the one who believes they are going to hell.

Personally, I am not sure if I am athiest or agnostic (I kind of swing between the two) but I believe if there is a good he/she would not want me to follow such strict rules, like really I don't believe god would care if I engage in premartial sex etc as long as I am a good person, treat people with respect etc I'm cool with god.

ay0_x

HSC

Personally, I am not sure if I am athiest or agnostic (I kind of swing between the two) but I believe if there is a good he/she would not want me to follow such strict rules, like really I don't believe god would care if I engage in premartial sex etc as long as I am a good person, treat people with respect etc I'm cool with god.
This :)

I want to create a religion where God says you'll go to help for being a douchebag asshole or a bitch.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

Personally, i am not sure if i am athiest or agnostic (i kind of swing between the two) but i believe if there is a good he/she would not want me to follow such strict rules, like really i don't believe god would care if i engage in premartial sex etc as long as i am a good person, treat people with respect etc i'm cool with god.
+1

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
sounds like an awesome religion, iron can be the martyr you will be god and i will spread the message of the one true believer and when some dickface wants to be homosexual we will throw rocks at him because you (god) dont want homos in paradise and if some other wanker wants to believe in something else we will go to war with him cause he is obvisously wrong.

and when our church makes enough money to end world hunger we wont do that cause thats how we roll. we will door knock and convert non believers we will not respect their beliefs because they are wrong and if they cannot be swayed we will tell them that they will go to hell cause our god prolly has insecurities eg he created us and wants to know that we still love him 24/7.

OK456

HSC
I'm a Roman Catholic, but so casual it isn't funny.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Well thats just stupid:
1) there is no god
2) you believe god is everywhere, so one couldnt run away from him

Dangeroustiger1

HSC
hai, ima christian and its freakin awesome ^_^

It really isnt hard to find people under the title "Christian" but i can tell u that it is really very hard to find someone, who actually mean it. oh so very hard...*sigh*
Over here :D

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
So.. Athiests don't believe in God, so He doesn't exist?
If God doesn't believe in Athiests, does that mean THEY don't exist?

:))
I'm sure you've met athiests but have you met god? You need to exist to be able to ascertain if someone exists.

I am not staying god doesn't exist but in this case, that doesn't make sense, Athiests clearly exist.

Last edited:

XPac2

HSC
If god wasnt gay, Mary wouldnt have been a damn virgin. Therefore, god is gay, and that makes catholics hypocrites.

ay0_x

HSC
I don't even

what

do you seriously think if God existed he wouldn't have the capacity to impregnate Mary without fucking her?

or does that transcend your shit little troll brain

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
If god ever existed why did he suddenly stop appearing before people, or performing miracles, as soon as we had the technology to prove that they are genuine or not? Isn't it much more likely that those things never happened, rather than that they used to happen but stopped all of a sudden?

What's more likely, a woman being impregnated by god, something which has supposedly only happened once, or that the woman was unfaithful to her husband, something which has happened millions and millions of times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)