Are there any hot guys here? ;) (1 Viewer)

Are you a hot guy?

• Total voters

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
I am calling the cops, OP is underage.
my man squareroot will be able to pleasure u and OP like u have never been before, i can assure you will be left breathless and begging for more

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
my man squareroot will be able to pleasure u and OP like u have never been before, i can assure you will be left breathless and begging for more
Fifty shades

Are you speaking from experience? ;)

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
You're so creepy, honestly. Are you suggesting that you've had that experience with Square?
Fifty shades

Are you speaking from experience? ;)
i have not experienced it personally with him, however i can assure that I have seen his magic live, it is truly a spectacular display of exotic domination

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
i have not experienced it personally with him, however i can assure that I have seen his magic live, it is truly a spectacular display of exotic domination
Confirmed christian grey

Sounds like bdsm

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Nice, nice. I'm looking forward to it then, sounds like quite a treat, dayum boi.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
There's a line? Lol fack that, there's a line in front of me too.
square can only work his black magic 1 on 1, he unfortunately struggles in groups, but nonetheless his 1on1 shall leave u breathless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)