Are there any online tutoring services available? (1 Viewer)

leesh95

HSC
I live in the middle of nowhere and its extremely hard to find any tutors especially for science subjects. I was wondering are there any online tutoring services which could provide me a tutor who would teach me online.

elissajean

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

I provide online tutoring for English (all subjects/levels), History (all subjects/levels) and other essay based subjects. I'm afraid I don't currently teach science subjects, but if you're in the middle of nowhere, I thought you may find it hard to get help in all subject areas. I hope you find the help you need to have the least stressful HSC year possible. Good luck!

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Any subjects in particular?

Myedonline will be fully functional soon (it already has a few HSC subjects on there)

Check it out

cincthomas

HSC
Most of them are engaged with online tutors to clarify doubts, know more about subject, assignment help like this various kinds of services are available. Online tutor would be an effective option to choose because children can learn conveniently while sitting at home. At present days, Many online sites are available that provide these facilities with reliable quality and scheduled time.

johnykeets

HSC
Now-a-days, Online learning platform becomes more popular for many students who needs. They can provide answer at best level with more examples which will helpful to easily understand. Online tutoring would be an effective option to choose when quick help is needed. I recently noticed one among these for my studies help. I had experienced with Mathhelp online, which is one of the top online tutors.

Art of Smart

HSC
N/A
Any subjects in particular?

Myedonline will be fully functional soon (it already has a few HSC subjects on there)

Check it out
Thanks for the shout out :)

We currently have Biology, Business Studies and Economics available, all taught by HSC Experts/State Rankers/Perfect ATAR scorers - all tutorials are HD video, covering every syllabus dot point in intimate detail, available on your PC, tablet, or smartphone (so study while you are on the bus or even the toilet!) + you get 1000's of practice questions and quizzes, an individual learning pathway, study recommendations and the courses are structured around badges with levels, so you get rewarded for studying like a game!

We will have all levels of Maths, Ancient History, Modern History, English and Legal Studies live shortly + Physics and Chemistry coming very very soon!

Check out our courses here. If we don't have your course - let me know so we can get cracking on it :)

Cheers,

Rowan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)