Are these subjects too much together for year 11 and 12? (1 Viewer)

Raajaaqt

HSC
Hi I am doing economics, legal studies and society and culture for my year 11 and 12 courses. Are these 3 subjects too much together because they are all heavy on reading and writing especially legal and along with engineering studies, I do not know whether I should be dropping one for a less strenuous subject e.g music or art.

Thanks

Gigacube

HSC
As you've only just started Year 11, it's best to wait and see how you go throughout this year with all your subjects. Keep in mind that dropping a subject is an option you have but one you don't have to take.

enoilgam

HSC
Hi I am doing economics, legal studies and society and culture for my year 11 and 12 courses. Are these 3 subjects too much together because they are all heavy on reading and writing especially legal and along with engineering studies, I do not know whether I should be dropping one for a less strenuous subject e.g music or art.

Thanks
I wouldnt say those subjects are too much together at all - people have much tougher combinations and manage fine with it. Besides, as Gigacube said, I would wait until later in the year before deciding on what to drop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)