Are these the best days of our lives?? (1 Viewer)

Are these the best days of our lives

• YES

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • NO

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters

^___^
HSC
in terms of academic it is the most horrible...

but coz its yr12, and u've been in the school for 6yrs, teachers are like ur friends by then

Generator

HSC
N/A
Year 12 was great. Sitting around for most of the day, playing soccer each and every day, laughing at everyone for anything, doing next to nothing except for when an assessment was due... What a life.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by itisme
Is the HSC the best days or years of our lives???
I don't know about you; but for me, I certainly hope not!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
After remembering year 10 working experience, it's true what they say. These ARE the best days, we'll never have anything like it again.

Still not fond of the whole, wake up early, go learn concept though :D

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
Yes.

Then they fail.

Then they have to pay the tuition fees all over again.

Smart, huh? :rolleyes:
yeh, they fail.
but still, its fun in uni!

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Yes

Personally, I don't want to leave high school. Almost every person I talk to say that they wish they were back at high school.. the comfort, security, unchanging routine.. they all practically vanish the moment you leave Year 12.

I say to make the most of it. :)

Paisley

Banned
Man... even though I hate my school so very, very much... I'm gonna miss it a lot... *sniffle*

Rogue_soul

I believe that school is the worst time in your life. Teenagers these days are being pressured more then any other generation ever! Look at the amount of work your parents had to do when they went to school. Most didn't do their HSC and even less still went to uni. Also to add to that half of them didn't have to pay to attend uni it was free! I'll be very depressed later in life if our school years are the best time in your life, because it doesn't say much for the rest of it!! :mad:

Rogue_soul

There is no way that i'll ever want to go back to thing named school. The only reason i would, would be friends and you can see them when you go out places. So there's no reason.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I think a lot of people here are going to get a rude shock when they get into the real world...

T

tactic

wait till you get to uni you will love it... once i went to uni after high school i would never ever think of going back to high school

m3h_m3h

HSC
personally i'd say year12 has been my best year so far, maybe yr11 that was good aswell.
i hate learning and all that hsc crap, but skools fun. well if u have lotsa friends and shit. u can do so many things and get away with it compared to wen ur in younger yrs.
u can actually have a decent conversation with some teachers aswell. bein a senior is so different. teachers respect u more, but some r still wankers.

Mr.Ugly

i hate the idea of making new friends. the teachers in my school never taught me how.

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
Hell NO LETS BURN THE SCHOOL ALL THE BITCHY MEAN TEACHERS AND ALL THE BITCHES AND BASYTARDS IN MY GRADE

kaseita

*shivers* I don't wanna ever go back to school!

man, uni is the time of my life! the freedom is sooo much better than the comfort you get from school - no more restrictions, seeing and meeting people everywhere, no pressure from people or from teachers, good food, and something always happening!

ok, so your not forced to do work. but at least you can do the work, without feeling guilty for not doing some of it (and without being reprimanded for it). you only need pass to stay in the course (though as mentioned, you prolly need better to get a good job later)

your free to be yourself, and do what you want, when you want! and no one's going to stop ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)