are u guys ready for mon? (1 Viewer)

KDK

HSC
when do we have to buy our Textbooks and stuff? are we ment to specificly bring something for monday? this is so freakin confusing.

Iam doing BA at Bankstown

dishi

HSC
yeh im the doing the same course at banx.....just bring a note book with ya... a big one lol..i doubt we ll need to bring any text books as i m going to buy em on mond....i finish very early so yeh

KDK

HSC
dishi said:
yeh im the doing the same course at banx.....just bring a note book with ya... a big one lol..i doubt we ll need to bring any text books as i m going to buy em on mond....i finish very early so yeh
what's your key program? iam doing psych

Spirits

HSC
N/A
The psych lecturer said something about giving a tutorial on buying psych textbooks. So if u haven't go them already, don't buy these until after ur first psych lecture.

Kulazzi

HSC
just bring in one of those 5 notebooks in one lecturepad thingys on your first day, so you have one book (but separate sections) for each unit, as for textbooks, it's personally up to you.

dishi

HSC
KDK said:
what's your key program? iam doing psych

yeh im doing psych as well as ma key program.....ive got a lec on mond...starts at hmm 11 and finishes at 13 urz?

dishi

HSC
Kulazzi said:
just bring in one of those 5 notebooks in one lecturepad thingys on your first day, so you have one book (but separate sections)quote]

yeh dats a gud idea but dey finish very quickly...dnt know im might do it the old high school way lol we ll see

Kulazzi

HSC
last_chance said:
i cleaned up my room a week ago. And a week later its even worse :p
I know! It happens to me all the time as well! :p You know, you feel so proud and happy that you've accomplished something only to realise a week later what happens afterwards :eek:.

I've changed my setting, chucking out all this useless junk. I've still got to put some stuff in and sort them out. Right now they're all in boxes outside my room :sleep:

get_born

Kulazzi said:
I know! It happens to me all the time as well! :p You know, you feel so proud and happy that you've accomplished something only to realise a week later what happens afterwards :eek:.

I've changed my setting, chucking out all this useless junk. I've still got to put some stuff in and sort them out. Right now they're all in boxes outside my room :sleep:
Ive taken out a couple of boxes and put them on the garage a while ago...but i cant push myself to finish the job:sleep:.

Anyways, staying on the point of the thread...i start Tuesday!

dishi

HSC
ahhhhhhhhh we ll be fineeeeee....as long as everyones friendly and unfortunately dats not always the case but yeh....i hate it wen ppl dnt bother talking to u like theyr too gud.....arghhhh wer all new u know..gotta help eachother out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)