• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are we allowed to take a stop watch into hsc exams? (1 Viewer)

Gemstone

Yeah the watches thing is new this year though I don't think they ever saaid anything about the watches not being digital. It's writen at the back of the HSC timetable you would've got given awhile back. It just says you have to take your watch off and put it on the table but nothing about it being digital or analog. If you start fiddling with it I think they might get suspiccious though so as long as you don't start pressing buttons and stuff I think digital watches are fine.

The photo ID thing you would have had to sign a form like last term or something saying that the photo waas you and your principal has to sign that as well. I don't know if it's for aall schools or just those not wearing uniform because you never had to do that in the SC but I had to do it for my language exam.

With water bottles my school provides water and cups and stuff for us we also get mints too. I'm not sure what happens at other schools I thought everyone had the same. I guess you'd be allowed to bring water in though.

Gemma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)