Are we allowed video content of ourselves in the Multimedia product? (1 Viewer)

nuvardex

HSC
Alright I'm about to have a heart attack.

I just spent 6 weeks of the holidays grinding for 8 hours a day on Multimedia, and I've just finished. My friends love it, but one of them said that they don't think I'm allowed videos of myself in the final product.

Is this true? My teacher said nothing about that before the end of term 4 and I can't seem to find anything on NESA's website. I just wanna make sure that this isn't the case, and if it is, please comment below so I can restart ASAP.

Thank you.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Used my face in my multimodal, teacher didn't really care. If your teacher does for some obscure reason then you need to check with that? Its extremely unlikely a teacher will penalise or reject a multimodal with your face in it, they'd be more focused on the english.

Your "friend" might be trolling or perhaps they might have misinterpreted something, either way go check with your teacher and if he/she is confused like I expect they would be, you can give your friend a tiny slap for giving you a heart attack.

No idea why they would say no video cam and if they made that the case then they would've put it somewhere in the assessment or google classroom, its not exactly assumed that so I think you'll be fine. If you can't, you can probably edit your face out if you can or salvage the assignment by using audio and overlaying it on your presentation or something similar but this is HIGHLY unlikely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)