Are we stuffed? (1 Viewer)

LiL-Azn

R-R-Remix!!
HSC
:burn: Our yr 11 class has this horrible, godforsaken, hated, unappreciated and despised chemistry teacher. From the badwords i used, you would probably know how much i am sick of him and want him to leave the bloody school! The whole class knows this but our power is merely miniature. I mean, are we suppose to pass the all-so-special HSC with a reasonable good mark at least, from the teachings of this teacher!?!
Please help me, i am so lost and i am having a hard time trying to learn compared to other classes... :eek:

Subjects~~ Business Studies
Biology
Chemistry..!?!
IPT
English Standard
Maths Standard

peace out!.!.!...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
You need a tutor, or change classes. Work harder than most, and get a good mark. Thats basically it.

DaWun

blah
HSC
ahaha i agree :p gotta be more umm independant and study hard! but i got the same problem .. the teacher at my school is very bad at teaching.. his smart and all dat but aint so clear and doesnt teach well .. plus to make things worser he has a bad accent =/ bah failing chem here i come

ALLLICE

HSC
i had a shithouse chem teacher in yr 11...EVERYONE who didn't have a tutor did poorly... i didn't have a tutor and i did crap.. and i was a top science student in yr 10. I ended up dropping the subject in yr 12..

i reckon if u put in the effort u can learn chem on ur own..otherwise you'd need a tutor... or of course u end up dropping it like i did

sophie1989

HSC
ahaha well this happened to me as well lol with english ha but he left thank god and now we have this effin' awesome teacher who is tha shizzzle
:D
hoep it all works out 4 yaaa :)

over9k

HSC
LiL-Azn said:
:burn: Our yr 11 class has this horrible, godforsaken, hated, unappreciated and despised chemistry teacher. From the badwords i used, you would probably know how much i am sick of him and want him to leave the bloody school! The whole class knows this but our power is merely miniature. I mean, are we suppose to pass the all-so-special HSC with a reasonable good mark at least, from the teachings of this teacher!?!
Please help me, i am so lost and i am having a hard time trying to learn compared to other classes... :eek:

Biology
Chemistry..!?!
IPT
English Standard
Maths Standard

peace out!.!.!...
You've got the same subjects as me but I'm doing Ancient History instead of Chemistry. :eek:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lol ? do you believe he's really that bad ? i mean if you do the sheets he gives you and try to revise and understand it you'll be okay.

But for moles, AHAHAH oh i know nothing about that & he aint helping one bit ! ><"

I'm only a tiny bit worried .. =]

HSC
N/A
Impeach (the teacher); or cease and desist.
LiL-Azn said:
Our yr 11 class has this horrible, godforsaken, hated, unappreciated and despised chemistry teacher.
Oh, I bet. Such a description has been heard, what?, for the umpteenth time.
From the badwords i used, you would probably know how much i am sick of him and want him to leave the bloody school! The whole class knows this but our power is merely miniature.
You could always leave the school, now that you're in year eleven.
I mean, are we suppose to pass the all-so-special HSC with a reasonable good mark at least, from the teachings of this teacher!?!
Actually, yes.
If you want to better the education system, become a teacher, for fuck's sake. That, I say, is true altruism; a whole shitload better than become a doctor.
Please help me, i am so lost and i am having a hard time trying to learn compared to other classes...
Work (harder/more efficiently) at home; get a tutor; get extra lessons (in-school); etc. There's so much you can do, and the mind is a beautiful thing to waste.

LiL-Azn

R-R-Remix!!
HSC
Well, all he does is just give worksheets and sometimes does he goes through it. He doesnt even give us the answers for the sheets.... -.-
It's like he expects us to know what he's thinking... Is there better ways of learning without going to tutor? Hmm, i guess i have to just study more on chem than other subjects.

ahhh! i hate mole work..

Biology

Chemistry
IPT
English Standard
Maths Standard

peace..!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Exphate said:
I hate it when people blame their fucking teachers. Grow up and learn some individual learning skills. Fuck, I thought the HSC was meant to prepare you people for the real world instead of nurturing you like infants.

And just for the sake of it, you aren't stuffed - unless you look like this:-

fuck off.

Takuto

HSC
LiL-Azn said:
Our yr 11 class has this horrible, godforsaken, hated, unappreciated and despised chemistry teacher. From the badwords i used, you would probably know how much i am sick of him and want him to leave the bloody school! The whole class knows this but our power is merely miniature. I mean, are we suppose to pass the all-so-special HSC with a reasonable good mark at least, from the teachings of this teacher!?!
Please help me, i am so lost and i am having a hard time trying to learn compared to other classes...
HAHAHA!

HSC
N/A
Takuto said:
Please sir, can we have some more?
You have contributed a great deal in such a succinct post, and thus you are a wonderful member who should continue in such a fashion.
LiL_Azn said:
Well, all he does is just give worksheets and sometimes does he goes through it. He doesnt even give us the answers for the sheets.... -.-
It's like he expects us to know what he's thinking... Is there better ways of learning without going to tutor? Hmm, i guess i have to just study more on chem than other subjects.
Sorta sounds like a few of the teachers at my school, who effectively do the same as the teacher you've described. I would sorry for you, but that's pity is reserved for me.

Better ways of learning without going to tutoring? Work harder, or be more efficient.

You could raise this issue to some teacher, etc.

ALLLICE

HSC
Exphate said:
I hate it when people blame their fucking teachers. Grow up and learn some individual learning skills. Fuck, I thought the HSC was meant to prepare you people for the real world instead of nurturing you like infants.

And just for the sake of it, you aren't stuffed - unless you look like this:-

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m170/mc_meaney/Stuffed_Animal_Toys.jpg
What are teachers getting paid for then?! Isn't it their job to teach people or do you think they're just babysitters? Your sig says that you're doing a bachelor of education...are you gonna be one of these teachers that relies upon kids having tutors for every fucking thing and just show up expecting them to know stuff? Retard.

HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
What are teachers getting paid for then?! Isn't it their job to teach people or do you think they're just babysitters? Your sig says that you're doing a bachelor of education...are you gonna be one of these teachers that relies upon kids having tutors for every fucking thing and just show up expecting them to know stuff? Retard.
Actually, that's pretty much what primary school teachers, and a minority (uncited, though) of teachers, are.
You're dead-right; teachers should do their job, and do it well, not hodge-podge, half-arsed.

I also reckon it's so much better if we get the freedom to do what we want to do, and there are no such partitions like local, selective, and private high schools, and the differences between such schools (between two/selective/private local HS's) that just so happen to be entailed to these segregations.

Exphate's picture of stuff toys is retarded though.

LiL-Azn

R-R-Remix!!
HSC
This is stressing..!
Ahh wells.. Just gota study harder and probably going tutor..! which is more work... :mad1:
time to go super me!! :D
woot! Go People and society..!

btw, can anyone inform me the types of questions, difficulty and information that will be needed/is in the 3 term business assignment where you study a particular business for 3 terms, which in term 3 results in a written business report to be handed in to the business teacher?

Biology
Chemistry

IPT
English Standard
Maths Standard

May peace be with you.!

HSC
N/A
More or less. I wouldn't have a clue, so there's my disclaimer. I'm sorry, in any case.

Yes, I don't think I am aware of what the actual job of a teacher is, and I did not "preach", but rather, concur with another member and the member's opinion.
If I were you, by the way, if you truly wanted to get polemic and pernickety.

Now, back to the actual topic, you are by no means stuffed, LiL-Azn; for one, you have this site to clarify issues, books to learn from, and peers, from whom you may get notes, study with, etc. There's a lot more than a doubtful catastophised situation - life isn't just black and white.

Ed: I cannot help with Business Studies. Sorry.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Just do the best you can. Whatever mark you get, you'll know you've tried your best and you'll ultimately feel even greater knowing you were the one who put in the long work.

LiL-Azn

R-R-Remix!!
HSC
Without Wings said:
This is an assignment everyone does in preliminary Business Studies. It is based on 2 topics of the syllabus - topic 4 and 5. I advise you to have a look at the syllabus as this shows in great detail what you need to include. If you don't have a copy of the syllabus, you can get one from the Board of Studies website. Also grab your textbook and read these chapters.

In regards to how to set it out, this is straight from the syllabus:

elements of a Business Plan
• executive summary
– business description and ownership
– purpose of plan, situational analysis
– business objectives and strategies
• operations
– description of product/service
– personnel requirements and skills
• marketing
– market analysis
– sales forecasting
– marketing strategies
• finance
– financial requirements, forecasts, records, controls.

Which textbook do you have? Jacaranda has a copy of a business plan in it, which would be a good example to look at. If you don't have jacaranda PM me your email and I can email you the example used in the Jacaranda textbook.

The resources page: http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=20 also has some business plans that some nice students have donated for others to look at. Remember these are just for reference though.

Also your assignment sheet (when you get it) should include marking guidelines and exactly what the teacher wants. if it is not clear, then confirm with your teacher what they are looking for, as remember they are the ones who mark it.
Thanks so much for the structure. Umm, I have been given th Cambridge prelim business study textbook.

I hate this business assignment..! srzly is causing me trouble because i am having trouble finding a small business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)