Are you a maths or english person? (1 Viewer)

Are you a maths or english person?

• Total voters

bored of sc

HSC
Are you a maths or english person? what i mean is are you more creatively driven or is logic and reasioning the way to go?

there is kinda a division of subjects that personify what kind of person you are, usually creative people like english, history, creative and performing arts and any other humanities while scientific people crave the sciences, maths and more problem solving areas...

so yeah, want to know what you guys and gals are...

bored of sc

HSC
I am a maths person, my highest trial score was maths and my lowest trial score was english, i just don't get some of the illogical things in english like complex philosophies (they really bore me)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
It's not so easily categorised as that. I don't find that subjects such as English and the Humanities should be put in the "creative" classification with subjects such as music and visual arts. The Humanities require analytical skills and logic as well, this is why I enjoy them, as I apply these skills better through the use of words.

bored of sc

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
It's not so easily categorised as that. I don't find that subjects such as English and the Humanities should be put in the "creative" classification with subjects such as music and visual arts. The Humanities require analytical skills and logic as well, this is why I enjoy them, as I apply these skills better through the use of words.
yer, you're right but yer, creative or analytical??

RedZenith

HSC
Go logic! I don't know if I'm logically inclined, but I sure as hell can't stand the constant debates and philosophical arguments that get nobody anywhere.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
RedZenith said:
Go logic! I don't know if I'm logically inclined, but I sure as hell can't stand the constant debates and philosophical arguments that get nobody anywhere.
Um, debates and philosophical arguments tend to have aspects of logic as well....

retarded777

HSC
N/A
hows this:

i think logical yet i express creatively.
what say you--am i a maths person or english?
its difficult to classify people into those given categories, people can be both or neither

bettina44

HSC
every one look at your fingers now. according to a study if your index finger is longer than your ring finger you are better at literacy than numeracy ,if your ring finger is longer you're better at maths.

for me i'm supposely better at literacy however i think i'm a maths person

ibewatto

HSC
english all the way. i love words. love arguing. love reading. hate spelling.

maths can be done by computers. nothing substitutes for imagination or expressing your opinion.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
backrowcentre said:
I'm reasonable at both, but I was disgusted with my English results.
Same. I expected more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)