• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are you all ready for the exam? (1 Viewer)

You ready?

• YES!

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Bit shaky, but I'll be alright.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no...

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • eh?

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

tempco

HSC
Just wondering if you people are already set and ready to write the AoS paper. Um... I am... *cough* ^^U

tempco

HSC
Same... I'm planning on focusing on essays tomorrow... just need to polish my sense of time during my essays... the worst thing that could happen (apart from not knowing anything) would be bad time management.. all your study down the drain!! >_<

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Bring it awn!

btw anybody gonna relax the day before exam, as suggested by some textbooks (relax the day before exam etc)? Or are yous going to concentrate real hard on your essay until 12:00 etc?

tempco

HSC
Not till 12:00... I'll have an early night... probably 8:00 or 8:30.. no use turning up to the exam and you're all burnt out!

Blondie

exactly! Sunday (tomorrow - gasp) I'm just gonna take it easy. Have a relaxing day... I hope!!!
Go for a walk, maybe, look through my notes a few times, and then be in bed by 10 at the latest, cos early start on monday.
Did u all know we have to be at our exam centres at like, 8:50?? just for this exam its 30 minutes early as i understand it, so the ppl running it at our centres can just go through procedures blah blah blah... what a draaaag!!!
Anywayz, 4 weeks and we're done... i can SOOO not wait YIKES!!

tempco

HSC
8:50?? I planned on arriving there at around 9:00-9:10... hmm... Well, it doesn't make much diffence anyway... can't delay the exam forever...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)