Are you all serious? (1 Viewer)

DaRanjed

You're gonna burn or throw away all your notes? lol

Are you sure that in the future, you won't get nostalgic?

It's a serious question.
Really.

:uhhuh:

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
I've still got all my textbooks, I just burnt all my notes thats all. They were crap anyways

sub

notes, yeah ill burn em...(if i cant sell em - come one there's gotta be a gullible year 11 wanting them...)
textbooks etc, ill sell...if i can... :)

DaRanjed

Ok, but don't come running to me when you start missing highschool and the smell of school books.

chantellet

HSC
I'm selling my textbooks to stupid helpless yr 11s and then me and my friends are planning on having a large bonfire to burn all notes, uniforms and anything to do with school.. And I will feel mighty good about it too!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Im selling my books and I might give some notes to the new yr 12's at my school....if they're nice :p

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
burning notes is reusing - we used them once for studying and now for fire fuel. but yes i shall keep some things that are of nostalgic and/or real value, especially my study guides which i intend to sell

edit: at my school you can sell your uniforms back to the clothes shop :D you dont get much money, but hey, at least its better than just burning them :p

waterfowl

HSC
I'm going to burn all my General Maths stuff...I hate maths!
I don't have any books to burn though because my school provides them all, I think it is stingy if your school makes you provide your own!
Every other subject I will work through at some point in the future and see what I want to keep. For example I will probably keep a lot of German stuff so I can keep practicing and not lose 5 years of studying the language!

amnz

HSC
yeh i m also gona burn my general maths notes!!!!!!!!!!! it is the worst subject......i really don't knw wat i was thinking when i chosed it! i think i'll sell my the books if i can and give my uniform bak 2 the uniform shop at our skool

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
DaRanjed said:
You're gonna burn or throw away all your notes? lol

Are you sure that in the future, you won't get nostalgic?
well in the future, it depends. i mean when you're in uni in the future, you don't exactly have the interest to look back at your notes on existentialism that you did in module A. people and priorities change.

and i guess it's a good way to relieve stress.

"ashes to ashes, dust to dust. if i fail, burn you must."

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Im gonna sell some of my texts books and use the rest for tutoring. I'm gonna give my ancient notes away cos they're good and Im gonna use my ITM, English and Bio for tutoring... the rest will be recycled.... or sold... if anyone really wants them, which they wont cos they're crap.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
im selling some and recycling the rest. i was gonna throw it all out when i realised that if i put them in folders i might be able to trick some kid in yr 11, like i got tricked into paying heaps of money for stuff the teacher ends up giving u anyway!!!!

^___ShabS___^

i would love to watch them buuurrrn ...

but i'll give them to hardworking 05 students .. for free

most of my notes are typed up .. i'll submit them to BOS asap .. and the printouts will go in the bin very soon ..

HSC
I'm def burning mine - a friend is having a bonfire on Nov 10, after we get sloshed. I'm burning all my notes ALL OF THEM. Ive got a big ToysR'us bag full of english notes, and its about a metre wide already...

I dont have any of my own texts to sell, they're all from school book hire ... cept my Mod Hist HTA guide. Hah.

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
aiiyeeee...they got lost somewhere in ma house heheheh
but i gotta keep them for ma sis next year......

i miss hsc 2003 *cries* but then again hehehehe :p

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
well i don't know about you lot, but ancient history has to be the subject with the most textbooks. i have about 10 textbooks all for ancient history sitting right next to me, i have 3 more upstairs, 2 in my filing cabinet and 1 at school. 16 textbooks... too many, wayyy too many

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)