Are you allowed to have wallets?? (1 Viewer)

benv

HSC
I kno that your not allowed to have phones on your person while you sit any exam but what about wallets and what if they mistake it for a phone??

maz3ndor

HSC
I kno that your not allowed to have phones on your person while you sit any exam but what about wallets and what if they mistake it for a phone??
Nope, they feel your legs and the insides of your pockets before you sit down lol

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Just make it easier for yourself. Leave all your valuables at home/in your locker or, as people say, put them under your seat.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Just keep your wallet in your pocket. They don't search you; I'm pretty sure they don't have the legal right to do that.

If you're really that concerned, just leave it in your bag.

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
lolol, we had one guy ask that exact question in the exam room because he'd brought his in ... the supervisors ripped on him briefly, everybody laughed and thus the tension in the room was relieved, if only for a moment.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
LOL well... I had my phone in my pocket yesterday during Eng paper 1 and I was fine

HSC
Uni Grad
OMG NAUGHTY!!!!!
but srsly as long as it's off wtf BoS, cant do shit with an off phone you poos.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
i didnt know it wasnt allowed LOL. it was on silent anyway. i got pretty paranoid.. i expected it to ring during the exam.

HSC
Uni Grad
They do say hand in now for no penalty at the start though.

Godspeed

HSC
Who cares? I somehow got in with one English writing book, three pre-written essays, one Advanced English textbook and a thick wad of quotes for each text along with all major themes and values - all of this craftily concealed in my pant legs and hair.

Quite a feat really.

chavias

HSC
We weren't allowed to take ANYTHING (wallets, phones, tissues/handkerchiefs/etc) in at all - tissues could be asked for during the exam.

Not a pretty sight when you have a cold!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)