Are you considered dumb if you get tutoring? (1 Viewer)

swathard

HSC
Personally, I am a non-believer in coaching/tutoring - I always have been, and always will be. I got into selective without tutoring, I've worked my butt off throughout high school, and I don't intend on ever getting a tutor.

I push myself, and want to be able to say 'I did the HSC without anyone else's help and just relied on support from my teachers.'

As I think it has been mentioned on here before, perhaps banning coaching and tutoring would be a good idea - personally, I think it would be interesting to watch the decline of many students who have risen to the top only due to the extra pushing of their tutor/extra resources.

That's my 2 cents worth. =]

wolfninjakp

HSC
they say troungs penis tastes like pork noodles

its the only way he will teach you...there must be something in it for him..what a pimp

ectobiologist

HSC
N/A
Comment deleted because the Truong cultists can't take a fucking joke.

Last edited:

wolfninjakp

HSC
Other sources also tell me that all relatively large tutoring centres are involved in a drug/mafia ring. truong, peak and mmcc are leading in it, they all deal cocain.

THE TUTORING RUSE WAS A DISTACTION

The truth behind it is, the black suited officials of all the tutoring centres are all at war with each other in order to win over the underground consumer population of their drugs.

Only then will their greedy, selfish desires be satisfied. But alas this is paradoxical as one knows that the devil can never trully be satisfied.

Slowly, tutoring will...

TAKE

OVER

THE

WORLD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)