Are You Currently Your Natural Hair Colour? (1 Viewer)

Currently natural hair colour?

• Yes

Votes: 70 68.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 32.0%

• Total voters
HSC
i don't really know what my natural hair colour is hey .. when i was born i was a ginger ninja (and my family was like :confused:), then when i was little it was blonde and it gradually got darker. i've dyed it various shades of brown (and accidentally pretty much black last year or the year before), idk exactly what it would be like normally.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
I've done that to my hair before... a few years ago when I was bold enough to put red in my hair! It lasted awhile using the right shampoo/conditioner. Mine was only in the front too :)
Yeah, I first got a chunk bleached at the back and dyed it pink 2 years ago, when my hair was long, but then I cut it and figured I could recolour it easier myself if it was at the front. So I've had it like that for about 6 months. It was purple to begin with though.

CieL

HSC
Yep natural colour atm.
A dark dark dark brown which is close to black.

However, the ends of my hair is a few shades lighter because I used that Sunsilk gradual lightening mousse thing back AGESSSSSSSSS ago lol.. like 3-4 years ago maybe? Bear in mind the ends of my hair does reach the small of my back.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Wigs!

I want to try wigs. I want to know what I'd look like blonde. Or with short hair.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
the hair at the back of my head is able to be displaced at an alarming rate. :(

cheap dyes.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
scarybunny said:
Wigs!

I want to try wigs. I want to know what I'd look like blonde. Or with short hair.
yesss wigs are awesome. it's how i figured out that i should never EVER go any shade of ranga ever. I was considering it at one point.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
why so anti-strawberry blonde? :cold:
lolz. I'm not. natural rangas suit it...they have the right skin tone so it doesn't look weird...but the artificial kind looks way wrong, you either look dead or perpetually sunburnt (i'm the former)

embrace your orangeness man ;)

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
All my life, man. I've never touched my hair with dyes.

I'm happy with black, 'cos none others suit me anyway. None would suit me if I want to look classy in the elegant sense.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my natural colour is strawberry blonde, but i've been black, 4 different shades of red, many shades of brown and about ten billion different blondes.

atm i am platinum blonde with darker blonde regrowth... soon to be rectified.

as with cosmic doris, i have realised that blonde is the only colour that suits me, i loved being a red head but i had to wear more makeup to make me less ruddy in the face.

natural hair is boring.

michael1990

HSC
Question for all.

Do you think people usually look good with their natural hair colour or a dyed hair colour?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
depends. I like those who do a few shades lighter or darker so that it intensifies the look.

Sorta the same as on photoshop and you intensify the hue to make the world look more colourful than it really is.

Nothing wrong with that.

People do it for different reasons. Personally I think I look great with brunette (rather than black) hair because this way, it appears to add a bit more texture and volume.

rebeccalbanks

HSC
I'm sort of my natural hair...I've only got blonde highlights so the majority of it's still my natural brunette goodness.

alex1905

HSC
My hair is natural, but im getting sick of it now.
I was born with really dark brown hair, and it is dead straight which means i have never had to straighten it, but lately its been going lighter, and looks a bit orange.
Its so gross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)