are you doing a shit elective (1 Viewer)

freddyfat

HSC
hey guys
i jst wanted to know if im the only one who has nothing left to fill up the 24units of credit but crap electives... like indonesian studies and poilitics and international relations....or geology..

cheers

freddyfat

HSC
lol ok ill paraphrase it a lil
any electives that does not interest you at all, like the ones that don't interest me... llisted above....

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Politics didn't interest me at first and I only took it to fill up units, but I ended up finding it really interesting

In uni you'll probably 'discover' interests you never had before. At least, that's been my experience.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
And then you will find geology...which I utterly hate. But it's not an elective. Oh boy stabbing rocks is fun though!!

freddyfat

HSC
ye but the bad thing bout that is ...wat ever u had in mind at teh begining will completely disinterest u ... n make u wanna do a phd lol in politics or wat ever it is.... but my philosophy is that.. MOST subjects that ur new to studying n most importantly if u understant it.... will interest you... eg.. i b4 uni i hated biology more than i hated watching the parliament debates... but now i really like it...
so wat i really mean by " doing shit electives" is that if u doing an elective that u uderstand n still hate it like.. ACCOUNTINGGGGGGGGGG!!!:burn: ( it was the only elective that fitted in my timetable)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)