Are you doing an extra society or historical period? (1 Viewer)

Which are you doing?

• Extra Society

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Extra Historial Period

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

Lundy

Banned
HSC
My society (persia) and both periods (persia and greece 500-440)all interlink with eachother. It's a lot easier to learn that way (IMO), because a lot of the information crosses over

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
hehehe.....i do minoans, the 2 periods of new kingdom egypt, and hatshepsut as the persionality

LucyLamingtons

HSC
Augustus to Titus???? isn't that a looooooooong time? i do augustus and the julio-claudians and thats long enough!!! where's titus? way after galba and otho???

Wiggum

The course name is Augustus to Titus but there's no difference from Nero to Titus so it doesn't matter. After Titus (eg Hadrian) is where you see changes to society.

lose control

RICHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey darl, what is UP?!?! ummm... what are we doing?? an extra period aren't we...??? shit i totally dunno... hellenistic?? GO THE PTOLEMIES. oh.

frenchy

Yeh im doing Augustus to titus and Greek world 500-440 BC (which is soooo boring), i like the roman stuff though because besides the greek one, all the other topics i do is on rome.. makes it so much easier!

Flick

My class is doing 2 societies - Minoans and Sparta,
NK Egypt - Amenhotep III to Ramesses II and
Personality Study - Akhenaten.

So glad were not doing another historical period, those things are so much work......

X

xeuyrawp

Man this whole thing confuses me.

Ok. Can somebody help me to understand wtf I'm doing?!!!?

My Period is "Amenhotep III - Ramses II"
My Personality is "Ramses II"
My Society is "Augustus to Titus"

What should I chosse extra? I'd prefer to do Egypt, but I really don't udnerstand wtf's happening?! Do I have to chose a society of period OTHER than Egypt and Rome? Or can I do Egypt as well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)