• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are you getting into shape for summer? (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Ebay away!

Everything is too far to ride to, but we have bike tracks all around my house so I could just ride for the lulz.

Pace_T

HSC
ive been trying to get into shape forlast summer. but my body is hopeless so this whole time its been for this summer instead. not going too well either. maybe its for next year.

hmmm

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I'm happy with my weight but I want to get fit...On days when its too yukky to go outside I use the wii fit, otherwise walking and swimming in my pool, can't wait till its warm enough for swimming! I wish I could get back into taekwando but cant afford it plus I can't find them time, between a full-time study load + working two days a week, I need some relaxation time! Got to keep it low impact because I don't want to lose any weight

Last edited:

quik.

HSC
Could always have monster workouts and just eat more [:

rozymisty

HSC
As some of you may know, I'm doing the 12 week challenge at the gym. So far its paying off which is great. It started on the 22nd August, and I was 85.5kg then, today before my work out I was 83.6kg with shoes on, which means Im 82.9kg!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol.

I dont know if its from working out/diet though, coz i havent changed my diet so much as im meant to in the program but I think its mainly stress.
Im hoping its not stress, coz i have been more stresed than what i am now and never lost weight then so yeah.

Started doing push ups last week, still cant get right down but yeah need practice and confidence lol.

johony

HSC
gonna start weights on monday (should've started ages ago), and i might buy a treadmill soonish.

in terms of diet, i cbf.

Nat3skiz

HSC
johony said:
gonna start weights on monday (should've started ages ago), and i might buy a treadmill soonish.

in terms of diet, i cbf.
haha then you may as well not exercise.

sleepplease

HSC
Yeah. I've upped running from 7km every day, to alternativing 7 and 12km runs and have a 15km one someday during the week. I've been sick so my doc has put me on a dairy and gluten free diet which has joyfully resulted in me losing 6kg. wooohoo.

johony

HSC
Nat3skiz said:
haha then you may as well not exercise.
my diet isn't too horrible at the moment, but i'll definitely have a quad stack when i feel i've deserved it.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
sleepplease said:
Yeah. I've upped running from 7km every day, to alternativing 7 and 12km runs and have a 15km one someday during the week. I've been sick so my doc has put me on a dairy and gluten free diet which has joyfully resulted in me losing 6kg. wooohoo.

I think if you're running that much you're probably fit enough to begin with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)