Are you going to become an engineer? (1 Viewer)

arman

HSC
I will probably become an electrical engineer or possibly mechanical.

How about you guys, who's going to become an engineer and what type?

Kaos1

HSC
my course of action is to join the RAAF as an aeronautical engineer. sounds like a fun carreer, and great in so many different ways

what r u going to do if u dont get electrical or mechanical engineering?

hazza9

HSC
I was considering doing electrical engineering however i did some heavy research and i realised that without maths, physics or chemistry under my belt it would be very very difficult.

suraya91

HSC
As soon as we started doing telecommunications in class I absolutely loved it.
So Telecommunications Engineer for me, and for some reason of all the people I know I'm the ONLY one who's actually put it in my course preferences. Is it really that unpopular?

theundefined

HSC
Im hoping to be a mechanical or mechatronics, my first preference is through ADFA, as a mechanical engineer in the army, but im still unsure ahah, cus its alot to give up to get the best.

arman

HSC
my course of action is to join the RAAF as an aeronautical engineer. sounds like a fun carreer, and great in so many different ways

what r u going to do if u dont get electrical or mechanical engineering?
I've put my preferences for 6 different uni's, so as I will defo get electrical or mechanical, although there's always the chance I won't get in at all, in that case I will go work (somewhere peasent most likely) for a year and see what happens.
I might end up working anyway if I can't get a scholarship to help pay for uni

Kaos1

HSC
sounds like fun

i dont wana sound like a Defence Force recruter here, but you can all do all of this at AFDA... your courses aare paid for (no HECS), you get paid a ton of money for studying there, and when you finish, your garinteed a job in your desired field!!

job security is garinteed aswell, you can stay for 6 years in the forces, and leave on a full pension (you can also stay for more then 6 years if you want to re-sign)

once you do leave, however, you can get a job in ANY civilian company, because your training in the forces is internationally recognised, and people with millitary experience is highly regarded on your resume...

i dnt know about you, but it sounds freaking exelent to me

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
quite a few engineering kids nowadays hey.

marshy01

HSC
Mechanical Engineering @ Newcastle for me :)

speaking of ADFA, im planning on going down there for second year onwards, being an officer or a pilot, could some of you who are already in get back to me on what itslike down there? thanks! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)