Are you going to keep studying after trails? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I Am definately gunna re- do all my notes one week after trials, so i can be fully prepared 4 the HSC.
i am just gunna my head down
anyone else gunna do this???

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Trials.

Yes all 07ers should, well a break after the trials is certainly warrented but just make sure the break doesn't extend out to long. For those with majors though the time from after the trials until they are due will be spent focusing on them.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Yes!

I suggest you take a week to get your breath back 'cause I know you're totally flat out by now. Do keep revising and do continue doing practice papers but do feel more relaxed now.

Within a few weeks, you should be in full swing for the big ones.

KirrynAlane

HSC
im planning on studying one subject a week up until stuvac and then get everything in order and hopefully it will all be sweet.

*deep breaths*

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Oh man, after the trials is when I'm going to start studying *properly*. I will have to take a week off from it for some assessment tasks that are coming up in that time but I'm going to go hard after that

Beege

HSC
I'll be taking a week off to recover and then I will get back into the routine again for the real HSC

forevaunited

HSC
Yeah ill fully do it . . . watch me . . . . ..

. . . . i so wont do it

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
YES! I realised how unprepared i was for my trials especially the english paper. I don't want to be in that same position when the actual hsc exams are on, i think i'd die. Before every trial exam i went to sit for besides math (because i just didnt care) i felt sick...it was a horrible feeling!!! Never ever again will that happen.
After this coming week, im going to study my anus off...well i'll try to :read:

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Lol, the trials were actually the reason why I'm finally gonna start "studying" for my subjects. The 2 weeks before the trials, my 2 close friends decided to go to the nearby library to study every arvo and night. Kinda made me notice: "Crap, they're studying so hard...", which kinda made me get my act together and study for the trials. So of course, I'm gonna continue this trend, esp now that I'm used to it, so it doesn't feel that demanding anymore ^.^

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
"keep studying".... bahahahahahahaha :rofl:

i don't think it's possible for me to 'keep' studying when i didn't do any in the first place. :D nah, i'm kiddin, i did study. just not very much. :eek:

but, i promise myself that i definitely will study my hardest for the hsc. Coz i hate having that horrible sinking feeling right before a test when you know you havent studied well..... i have experienced it many a time.... so, i WILL study, or fale life.

bellinda

HSC
tanjin said:
YES! I realised how unprepared i was for my trials especially the english paper. I don't want to be in that same position when the actual hsc exams are on, i think i'd die. Before every trial exam i went to sit for besides math (because i just didnt care) i felt sick...it was a horrible feeling!!! Never ever again will that happen.
After this coming week, im going to study my anus off...well i'll try to :read:

agree complelty.. i did study but soo not enough.. when i got into modern and relises i had blown it i nearly walked out.. lol..

amyg238

HSC
I said to myself this afternoon that from a week after trials to HSC I would wak up 5.30 and do past papers every day before school.

And then I laughed at myself.

. . . I will do it though.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I will try to. Probably won't.

Got all my Music stuff to do, so that's my priority after Trials. I don't want to look like a damn fool in my performances.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
Lol, the trials were actually the reason why I'm finally gonna start "studying" for my subjects.
:wave: Hahaha. GOOD point. Man, it takes SO Much determination to get your head through the hsc. It just shows how strong you are, though, me thinks. But then again, the best type of person is the one who can balance their social life with their more serious responsibilities.

I'll be studying MUCH BETTER for my hsc I think. I don't want to regret anything. That's my first priority.

lol, this year has been the BIGGEST MAJOR BLUDGE of my life. Anyone agree?:)

sinistah

procrastinator =D
HSC
hmmm...ive vowed to create a study timetable...whether i do it is another story :(

goosiegoo

HSC
My trials are over, and i will be doing major works until the 30th of August.. then i'll probably take a break before starting study again.
But i'll probably be doing these major works with alot more effort than i did for my actual trials.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
I still have physics left next thursday.
8 down 1 to go.
LOL , yeah I`m with Chinmoku : I didn`t study properly until the trials.
I finally know what equilibrium is now !! *huge grin* :D

Anyway , after physics I`m guna take a week without studying =]
Then , it`ll be full flung studying ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)