Are you going to keep studying after trails? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yes, i am definatley gunn are do all my notes, then read over eevrything so i am not such a stresshead when i hit my HSC exams.
BAND6 here i come

jest3r

HSC
there's only so many syllabus notes i can do...i think i might just do a shit load of past papers after the trials. one thing i know for sure with the trials is that its impossible to cram a year's worth of work two weeks before exams. now then, i should probably go study for my physics exam for monday...

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I predict I won't start studying after trials until Friday 12 October.
oh why`s that ?

sinista said:
hmmm...ive vowed to create a study timetable...whether i do it is another story :(
haha we must be twins. !

Chocolat

HSC
OMG...after my trials (a good two weeks ago)...I have done jack all. Literally. I put so much effort into my trials that now all I want to do is...well....nothing! haha and that is very bad because I still have to complete last assessments and prepare for my HSC orals...and of course the actual HSC itself!
3 week holiday would be so perfect right now...spent mine studying for trials :(

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Chocolat said:
OMG...after my trials (a good two weeks ago)...I have done jack all. Literally. I put so much effort into my trials that now all I want to do is...well....nothing! haha and that is very bad because I still have to complete last assessments and prepare for my HSC orals...and of course the actual HSC itself!
3 week holiday would be so perfect right now...spent mine studying for trials :(
Hehe, just take these next 3 weeks off then :p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
hmm yeah i agree.
i`m sapped as well.

someone needs to slap me around the face ... hard.

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hehe, just take these next 3 weeks off then :p
Ahh yes. And fail my last assessments and HSC orals? :p *sigh* All these years of schooling for this biatch of a year!!

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
im still trying to avoid studying. even though i have 2 trials tomorrow and i know pretty much NOTHING for both.
although i did only get 2 hours sleep last night due to the combination of me studying for business tomorrow and having to get up EARLY to get grandmama from the airport. DAMMIT.

collide

HSC
magpam said:
3 trials exams this week :(
LOL i havn't studied
I think I am getting to the point were I have come to acceptance to the fact that I am heaps dumb and I am going to me nothing in life...

*sigh* oh well ^__^
ditto. except i have 4 exams this week. the weekend really did nothing but get me back into bludge mode LOL.

don't say you're dumb! we just lack motivation etc.. doesn't mean we will fail at life though haha

-pari-

HSC
N/A
"keep" studying?

the trials was a slap in the face for me. a huge wake up call. so more like after trials, i will 'start' studying - give myself a day's break and then back to it.

HSC
magpam said:
3 trials exams this week :(
LOL i havn't studied
I think I am getting to the point were I have come to acceptance to the fact that I am heaps dumb and I am going to me nothing in life...

*sigh* oh well ^__^
YOU AR NOT dumb.. sersiouly the HSC is just a endurnace ra ce and a memory game.... u can get through it... it just means ur gunna have to stay motivated after trails.. just make all ur notes and keep remebring them
dont say ur dumb at al!!!! c uz in the end its just an endurance race and u can win it
LOL how corny

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
woo! 3 more trials left!!!! except that one of them is bio (which i really should be studying right now) and the other is german speaking (....... at least i have a good accent ^_^')........

But, i don't know how i'll motivate myself to study after this...... somehow.

love.is.around said:
YOU AR NOT dumb.. sersiouly the HSC is just a endurnace ra ce and a memory game.... u can get through it... it just means ur gunna have to stay motivated after trails.. just make all ur notes and keep remebring them
dont say ur dumb at al!!!! c uz in the end its just an endurance race and u can win it
LOL how corny
here here! no one is dumb, it's just that not everyone has an IQ of 20000000.

Beege

HSC
Fuck yeah I finished my trials today I'm so happy. It's gonna be a nice week break from studying.

somewhereelse

HSC
uhuhhh i finished today.. i had six crammed into last week (and today, monday)
i didnt study enough, got ripped apart..
& was oathing the whole time 'im going to study so freakin hard!!'
and now that its over..

..meh.
ive kinda accepted that im going to lose my 1st places after last week. and my uai is going to fall well short of its estimate. : (

Visigoth

endgame.
HSC
Yeah, eventually. But now? no way. I'm just going to enjoy this moment that there are no more exams until quite a while away.

And I'm not im the mood to study anyway, doing terrible in the last exam.

LatK7

HSC
Yes, but i have to finish majors.....shiiiiite.

Just past papers, text book work. Must ace externals!!!*

*Note: won't happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)