Are you guys proud/ ashamed of studying at UWS? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
lol...youre not going to ask a lawyer what atar he/she got when you want to be defended for rape or something, youd want to know if they were a successful lawyer or not. whos to say someone who got 95 atar is a better lawyer than someone who got 80?
no, but he/she'll have his/her qualifications displayed proudly in his/her's office :D

*didnt wanna sound sexist LOL

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
It's a fine educational institution that attracts only the best of the best.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
is it true that UWS only has low atar entry because of it's location?

Failure_123

HSC
The fuck would anyone want to attend a uni that was like attending a school down at campbelltown or whatever. Those with 50s and 60s go there and usually those are the tough losers at high school.

OMFG7891

HSC
well... to be frank, i'd rather a lawyer who go 95+ atar to defend me for a rape charge than someone who go round 80.
Why would you choose a lawyer based on a mark they got when they were 17/18 years old haha :p

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
I am pretty alright with going there.
Physio is the bomb! High ATAR cut off, great lecturers and tutors and awesome resources.

I just walk very quickly when I see the 50 ATAR bogans around, which is rarely.

3Gis2G

HSC
well... to be frank, i'd rather a lawyer who go 95+ atar to defend me for a rape charge than someone who go round 80.
When choosing your lawyer you wouldn't go by the ATAR they received when they were 18...

mamoz

HSC
is it true that UWS only has low atar entry because of it's location?
no

The fuck would anyone want to attend a uni that was like attending a school down at campbelltown or whatever. Those with 50s and 60s go there and usually those are the tough losers at high school.
why does everyone think if u automatically get 50/60 atar or wateva ull end up going to uws. i know a couple of people who got in their 60s and got into a course at unsw. like ive stated before in this thread, people get in their 90s and still do law or business at uws and they're not ashamed of it. and wtf u on about "tough losers at high school" only attend uws. i think you should get ur facts right before replying.

Sadiah

HSC
With reference to the example that someone put forth here about "I'd def. choose a lawyer who got a 90+ ATAR than a lawyer who got 80+ ATAR", I'd like to say that if I had to choose a lawyer, I wouldn't give a damn about what ATAR they got or what university they went to.

What makes a good lawyer isn't the university you go to or the ATAR you achieved, but it's you, yourself.

Just sayin'.

But yerr, UWS .... most of my friends go there, and I tease them for it. :D:D:D Just for the heck of it. :D

Matt2233

HSC
Average is 70. 90+ is decent. 95+ is good. 99+ is Asian. IMO of course.
Really? Your standards are really high. Anything over 80 is a very good mark.

I'd rather a lawyer who was good at practicing law. A UWS student who worked hard enough to get a good law job will probably be just as good or even better than some USYD student who get the position cause he went to a 'prestigious' uni.

chrisnumber1

HSC
er i dont think so

thats not true. law and business at uws is 90+ and many people do those at uws
bonus points bring it down to 85 or 80 for law and only the advance business leadership is 90 while the noramal busniness and commerce(what other uni has that degree?) is like 72 so lower with bonus points.....im not knocking it i was going to go there for the automatic scholarship money, and the only other that are over 90 are for advance courses.

chrisnumber1

HSC
Originally Posted by SeCKSiiMiNh

why were you raping people in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)