Are you homosexual/bisexual? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elkaimp

HSC
I'm the only openly homosexual person in my school right now.
I'm just curious to know what it's like for others. Are there many gay or bi people at your school? Do you recieve any kind of harrasment about it? Anything like that.
Ta!

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
Indeed. Except I'm straight.

Straight as a ruler. (No bendy rulers)

Vulpix

Banned
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Every human being is naturally bisexual

[/kinsey]

next?

EDIT: yes you'll always get harassed for alternate lifestyles at highschool because people are bigoted fuckwits who seek to extrude their ingroup/outgroup mentality on all and sundry.
As Freud thinks.

Can you tell me why more women are bisexuals than men?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Vulpix said:
As Freud thinks.

because women are hot, obviously

Sammy-Blue

HSC
Vulpix said:
As Freud thinks.

Because lesbians are "cool" and gays are "fucking homo" (or that seems to be the general idea from what I've noticed).

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
More closet homosexuals, but who can blames them? Haha.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
it's quite annoying that people assume girls are only gay/bi because it's "hot" or trendy or something. insulting, very.
it's a very difficult thing to be open about, if you're quite real. i think it will be a long, long, long time before any of my family will be told anything. :s

LGS

HSC
elkaimp said:
I'm just curious to know what it's like for others. Are there many gay or bi people at your school? Do you recieve any kind of harrasment about it? Anything like that.
Ta!
i go to a catholic skool n i was hell scared to come out... but since then ive discovered that there are quite a lot of gay/ bi and hypocritical people at my skool lol
my friends and family have excepted me n thats really all that matters...
truth is i get more shit from my 'still living in the stone age' Community n Family teacher than i do form anyone else.. i think people our age whether they agree or not are pretty accepting these days...
but then that doesnt mean there arent fuck witts out there...:uhhuh:

wendus

krawr.
HSC
aren't all girls naturally bisexual? i mean, most to a very very small extent.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
wendus said:
aren't all girls naturally bisexual? i mean, most to a very very small extent.
girls are definitely more open about expressing that they find other girls attractive cf. boys finding boys attractive.

but i don't know that most girls would genuinely be in a relationship with and have sex with a woman. quite sure party pashers are not in it for sex and love.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
elkaimp said:
Ta!
yeah, sexual harassment from teachers

sca

HSC
chelsea girl said:
it's quite annoying that people assume girls are only gay/bi because it's "hot" or trendy or something. insulting, very.
it's a very difficult thing to be open about, if you're quite real. i think it will be a long, long, long time before any of my family will be told anything. :s
Most girls who tag themselves as bisexual at out age aren't.

If they've only ever kissed girls in public, and never dated a girl or hooked up with any girls in private, then they can scratch telling people they're anything but straight.

Having been single and at one point actively looking for a girlfriend, believe me I know 99% of "bisexual" girls aren't actually interested in intimacy or a relationship with the same sex. Just in pretending they are to get the very hetero attention they're craving from guys. Party pashers don't even enjoy the act, just the attention it gains.... gah.

(And wtf at the girls who act like that and then have the nerve to get grossed out when a genuine bi/lesbian makes a move on them?)

emily.unknown

HSC
There is an openly gay guy I know at school and everyone has been treating him like crap for many years, so :eek:
I'm gay too, but there is no way I'm planning on coming out while I'm at school. A few teachers know and the guy I mentioned before, but I can't bring myself to tell my friends- I have a feeling they will freak. Let alone my mother- my whole family is super strict Christians *sigh* :uhoh:
One thing I absoloutely hate though, is the way being a lesbian is 'hot' and a gay man is 'disgusting'. It is so frustrating to me!
*Oh, and sca if you're still looking for a gf...

Zarende

HSC
I think it's important to realise that for teenagers you shouldn't restrict (for want of a better word) yourself into a sexual category. By that I mean don't label yourself "gay" for the rest of your life. It's a time of change and development and for some it's a phase. I simply told my parents that if it's phase than so be it, if not, well it's not the defining feature of the person I am, but I see no reason why I shouldn't be happy.

The gays at my school are treated like everyone else (by the seniors) and of it's inevitable that they'll be pricks to make themselves seem big. They seem to be under the impression a gay person won't retaliate. Making them run away or forcing them to explain/apologise to you infront of there friends is enjoyable.

It's important to ask yourself why shouldn't you be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)