are you lonely? (1 Viewer)

Stein7

HSC
Most people are lonely to some extent, you just have to take advantage of what it has to offer. There are very few who can profess that they truly don't feel alone, but that doesn't mean you can't work towards it.

WibbleWonger

HSC
I have mild autism and I don't know how people work, I've always been alone and will die alone.

WibbleWonger

HSC
Hahahah but you will never know because you don't know what emotions are because you can't see emotions and only things you can see so your imagination doesn't exist and so you have nothing but cold dead reality and when you die you will not lose hope because you never had any.
What the fuck did you just say?

Chemistryace

HSC
Definitely lonely, have some fake friends who seem to like mocking me and laughing at me. Girls have never liked me at school either for some reason. There is this one girl I really like but she barely notices me and makes fun of me among her friends, i know it.

thepykey

HSC
sometimes...i have a great family and a best friend and i know gods always there for me,but i wish i had a big group of loving freinds that really care and we many things together

cassieagill

HSC
I'm very lonely atm, i just had a fight with my best friend and now have decided i do not like any of my other friends :(...but im probably just being a bit of a fagamuffin...18 in 21 days! ill just go boozin and meet some new friends :)

or you guys can be my new friends!! group hug?

Tangent

HSC
I was lonely a year or two ago. Now i have lots of people around me, and still i feel lonely, but i see that I'm shutting everyone out. There is only some much of me that i want people to see.

Nousiainen

HSC
N/A
I feel lonely every day. I've had no friends for 2 years now. My last friends were always mocking me, insulting me, treating me like an inferior, so I decided it was better to have no friends than bad friends.

I just didn't realise I'd be lonely for the next couple of years. I fell in love and I felt happy but I got broken up with in January so back to loneliness for me.

I'm trying to find a job so I can go on a holiday next year but I've had no luck whatsoever.. Trying to concentrate on my Uni studies now but I'm sure I can balance a job and Uni.

I have some online friends though. But.. each time my friend asked me for help in Facebook Poker, I always injected him with chips. Around 200k each time for a grand total of 5 million. Now he's rich and I lost all mine, and I asked for some chips (100k) and he refused to give me any. So.. that kind of sucks too that people can be so selfish and ungrateful.

I've learnt to just get by with hobbies. I like reading books and learning languages and watching movies. But hopefully I can get a job and a social life one day.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
you guys are so slack. if you's don't have anything to say to make them feel at least a little bit better don't say jack shit.

Imagery

HSC
Yeah, all you.

I'm not that lonely man. Like I have millions of friends online who I just talk to every night.
Maybe you should try that you insecure piece of shit.

chrisrules

HSC
Yeah, all you.

I'm not that lonely man. Like I have millions of friends online who I just talk to every night.
Maybe you should try that you insecure piece of shit.
That's some really classy shit there.
You my friend are a true waste of sperm. You would have been of much greater use as a stain on your parent's bed because at least someone would have had the chance of washing you off the face of the Earth.

To OP: BOS isn't a great place for getting advice about being lonely. For obvious reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)