• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are you okay with public displays of affection? (1 Viewer)

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
Leggy McLegs said:
Not only about you, but about others too. I know there are people out there who think that kissing their partner should not be done in public, as it is a special thing. Others, however, don't care.

I hate it when people are almost at the point of making babies (lol) in public I have to resist yelling out "GET A ROOM!". I'm fine with people holding hands and kissing in public (as long as they aren't making out for three hours and making disgusting noises) and stuff. I hate sitting in three-seater seats on trains and having a couple making out next to me, because it is just uncomfortable (for me).

Discuss.
You have a point. I would rather not go further than holding hands or huging in public coz otherwise it makes it uncomfortable for everyone around you. I guess I can tolerate random couples kissing in public, but I don't condone it.

(btw, I'm not entirely sure with what 'condone' means. it's the first word I thought of so it must fit in. don't judge harshly if it doesn't :p )

litany

Helpfool
HSC
flyingdown said:
You have a point. I would rather not go further than holding hands or huging in public coz otherwise it makes it uncomfortable for everyone around you. I guess I can tolerate random couples kissing in public, but I don't condone it.

(btw, I'm not entirely sure with what 'condone' means. it's the first word I thought of so it must fit in. don't judge harshly if it doesn't :p )
Well it does fit in, as condone means, at least in this context, encourage or endorse.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
litany said:
I would question why they are still with eachother, seeing as they've got such conflicting views and evidently havent been able to reach a compromise? ;P
havent you noticed any 'new' couples (kids, still at school, who're close to obsessed with eachother)? they're all over eachother, and they dont care because they're "in love" (COUGH)...and if they had overly conflicting views, many of them wouldnt realise/know what to do until they'd been together for at least a couple of months, espically if this is their first

look around mate...you're still at school, i'm sure there's tonnes of them right next to you

Last edited:

dodgyfilokid

HSC
It doesn't really bother me as long as they know the limits. I've had a bad experience before when I was with my mate and his then gf at the movies. I was beside him when they decided to do it; being a conservative then and witnessin it first hand (i was beside him and can see it in the sides of my left eye) i felt crap and awkward but soon i told both of em bout it and at least they understood what was the situation and apologised for it. Now I treat it as more like an action that is 'fun to watch' in a not pervert way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)