Are you over games? (1 Viewer)

Are you over games?

• Total voters

Uncle

Banned
HSC
yes im over games.
most games are shithouse.
but the gun law in australia is shithouse.

shit games.
shit gun laws.
shit op.
shit thread.
lock and ban.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
This thread is the creation of a gelatinous, contagious, subhuman parasite who is an infection on these forums.
An absolutely vile hypocrite who needs to be banished to restore the equilibrium of order.
Nothing constructive ever comes from the orifice or actions of the OP and is only capable of producing the equivalent of viscous, hazardous slime.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Wait why am I even posting in this garbage thread?
I'm just going to scratch that itchy, irritating parasite of an OP which will encourage it to spread more of its viscous, pustule matter.

HSC
Wild accusations to say the least.

Do you run around campus pretending to be a commando or is that just on the internet?

bennytheemo12

HSC
lol, im a bit scared of uncle, hates the gun laws and wants to shoot everyone, and has the nazi symbol as a sig....
anyways, games are there for enjoyment and to explore other worlds instead of your sometimes boring life. I agree wow is for teh ghey but other mmo's are good, fps's show ur reflexes and skill and rpg's show your strats. games are fun and are good. if you dont play them or have only played a sega megadrive 2 with built in alex the kid, try a decent game before you decide their all crap

Uncle

Banned
HSC
lol, im a bit scared of uncle, hates the gun laws and wants to shoot everyone, and has the nazi symbol as a sig....
anyways, games are there for enjoyment and to explore other worlds instead of your sometimes boring life. I agree wow is for teh ghey but other mmo's are good, fps's show ur reflexes and skill and rpg's show your strats. games are fun and are good. if you dont play them or have only played a sega megadrive 2 with built in alex the kid, try a decent game before you decide their all crap
I'm just saying this thread is shit pointless.
I can't go and get an AK-47 or an AR-15 and kill dozens of people in society let alone import one legally.
It's wrong and law enforcement will eventually catch up.
(Though I'm more than willing to use tranquiliser ammunition and paintballs :D)
Laws were implemented to ban semi-automatic and automatic weapons in the 80's and they were to be surrendered or confiscated.

But in games you can do that without hurting anyone.
So that's the reason why games have their place.

As for the "nazi symbol".

Ha!

HAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

You should have done your homework.

Ancly

Banned
HSC
N/A
The gun laws were changed in the 90s.

So i heard that you arent hard at all uncle, infact more of a huge nerd than anything.

Darth_Normandy

HSC
you talk big for a ten year old. you must really get a self esteem boost when you tell strangers on the net how much you enjoy shooting guns and driving real cars when people in the army do it every day for a living.

*yes everyday, that's whats training is for. you aint any special kid.

if you didn't catch the sarcasm, i shall help you, your an idiot no one here cares whether you like games or not. people have different interests that doesnt make us no-lifers or watever. it does however make us different than you and hence we dont suck.
It seems im not the only one who thinks your an idiot and a dick zombie.

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
I'm just saying this thread is shit pointless.
I can't go and get an AK-47 or an AR-15 and kill dozens of people in society let alone import one legally.
It's wrong and law enforcement will eventually catch up.
(Though I'm more than willing to use tranquiliser ammunition and paintballs :D)
Laws were implemented to ban semi-automatic and automatic weapons in the 80's and they were to be surrendered or confiscated.

But in games you can do that without hurting anyone.
So that's the reason why games have their place.

As for the "nazi symbol".

Ha!

HAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAH!

You should have done your homework.

Lol you have done ya study, + rep

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
One of the beauties of videogames, you can do things you would never think of doing, or be able to do, in real life, with practically NO consequences.

In GTA you can get bored, whip out an assault rifle, kill 100 people, turn the game off, no harm done.

In you did that in real life you'd probably be spending the rest of your life behind bars, not to mention 100 people would be dead.

That is if you could get your hands on an assault rifle, which is hard to do considering Australia's gun control laws.

Wouldn't be the only reason I'm glad this isn't America.

Last edited:

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC
One of the beauties of videogames, you can do things you would never think of doing, or be able to do, in real life, with practically NO consequences.

In GTA you can get bored, whip out an assault rifle, kill 100 people, turn the game off, no harm done.

In you did that in real life you'd probably be spending the rest of your life behind bars, not to mention 100 people would be dead.

That is if you could get your hands on an assault rifle, which is hard to do considering Australia's gun control laws.

Wouldn't be the only reason I'm glad this isn't America.
Just tell the cops that your mind is stuck in GTA... Lol CJ told you to do it :p

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
Just tell the cops that your mind is stuck in GTA... Lol CJ told you to do it :p
Don't do that....you'll get the game banned, and I'd rather a man go to jail than have a GTA game banned; I mean, when a man goes to jail, a man goes to jail, the family is all sad (if he has one) but they get over it, while the guy gets stuck with a cellmate who hasn't seen a woman in 30 years, he soon learns to watch his behind (especially in the showers) and so on and so forth. (Hey, at least he's learning something)

You ban a GTA game and millions of people suffer, death threats against ESRB, tryhard gangsters cry crocodile tears....you get the picture.

"F*%& you, po-po" Try saying that to a cop and getting away with it....really smart.

badquinton304

HSC
Why yes, i am as a matter of fact. I do not find playing games anywhere near as entertaining as i did when i was younger. I would much rather shoot real guns, drive real cars and shit.

Fuck games, send them home.
You come into a games thread and you do not like games. If you do not like it then to bad be an hero or GTFO of games sub forum.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
lol he didnt say he didnt like games you gimp

he said he doesnt find them as entertaining as he did was he was younger you ugly loser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)