Are you over games? (1 Viewer)

Are you over games?

• Total voters

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
lol he didnt say he didnt like games you gimp

he said he doesnt find them as entertaining as he did was he was younger you ugly loser
True, he didn't say he doesn't like games, but he did say "Fuck games. Send them home". Doesn't sound like he likes them to me.

BTW what does his appearance have to do with this?

Last edited:

blackfoxx

HSC
I guess i dont play games anymore at home or anything...None of them hold my attention these days.

However if the IT teacher is away or something or given the chance I guess I'd join in on the game of CoD (what we play these days...at school ofcourse).

But apart from that no, i simply just dont want to game anymore.

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
However if the IT teacher is away or something or given the chance I guess I'd join in on the game of CoD (what we play these days...at school ofcourse).
Me and a bunch of my friends used to do something like that at school, but the game was Unreal Tournament. Heaps of people would play.
But we couldn't do it after one of the guys in my year found it and was dumb enough to play it in the middle of class, with the teacher there, mind you. Needless to say, he got caught.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Me and a bunch of my friends used to do something like that at school, but the game was Unreal Tournament. Heaps of people would play.
But we couldn't do it after one of the guys in my year found it and was dumb enough to play it in the middle of class, with the teacher there, mind you. Needless to say, he got caught.
Best game ever at school:

Halo 1 on computer during the last 3 days of school.

We had no work to do but still had to turn up for attendance, so the entire of my year jumped in two neighboring computer rooms, everyone got a computer and joined LAN Halo games. One room against the other across three open servers (14-20 people limit).

THEN the years below us jumped in on other computers in other rooms. We had five servers running, all packed full. It was classic... Had people yelling across the room, people running between rooms to yell "GET OUT OF THE FUCKING BANSHEE YOU NOOB!!!!!!!" etc etc.

Was fun.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i think i am best gamer ever.
i dont play game often, i get so high scores, i use whatever weapon i get hands on and i beat those who play so often.

so fuck yuo
make sure to take a good deep sniff of my ass during a teabag

Best game ever at school:

Halo 1 on computer during the last 3 days of school.

We had no work to do but still had to turn up for attendance, so the entire of my year jumped in two neighboring computer rooms, everyone got a computer and joined LAN Halo games. One room against the other across three open servers (14-20 people limit).

THEN the years below us jumped in on other computers in other rooms. We had five servers running, all packed full. It was classic... Had people yelling across the room, people running between rooms to yell "GET OUT OF THE FUCKING BANSHEE YOU NOOB!!!!!!!" etc etc.

Was fun.
hahahahah fuck.
but halo + school kids are a very bad combination.

Daipire

HSC
They're becoming crappy, less sequels, more real games!

and while i'm at it, less crappy third developer games!

Lionhead, Bungie and Activision basically rule the Xbox arena

and i'm quite happy playing the awesome games they make (although they could make a bit more)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
They're becoming crappy, less sequels, more real games!

and while i'm at it, less crappy third developer games!

Lionhead, Bungie and Activision basically rule the Xbox arena

and i'm quite happy playing the awesome games they make (although they could make a bit more)
This.

I stopped playing games because games became crap. A decent story, people!

A good story AND gameplay seemed to die when the first Halo came out. The developers kinda went "Shit. We're screwed" and left it at that.

RaxX

HSC
1. It is a POLL
2. you are shit
CORRECTION.
1. ITS A BIASED POLL.
2. Your what? 25? You can't say games are shit because you've matured fully. Get some sense. I'm in high school and just finished my SC and i still play games, and i'm not homo. <- well, at least i think im not.

HSC
now a days i'm more anticipated to know about games rather than playing them because i'm just too lazy :p

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol so you are saying you like games because you are immature

RaxX

HSC
no, im saying im immature coz i like games.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
not really hey

they are just some entertainment

when your life revolves around them you have a problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)