• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Are you possessive? What makes you jealous in a relationship? (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
az's smart, but i guess a lot of us (espically in the beginning) fall for people without knowing what we're really falling for...and sometimes our hearts get broken because of this, sometimes we find a deeper feeling ('love' or something close). i think it'd be pretty hard (for me anyway) to hold back..i'm such a romantic lol

there's no one definition of love because everyone has different opinions, experiences and feelings. love is just a feeling, but its pretty deep when compared to friendship, lust, etc. and you generally have to know that deeper feeling to compare it to the others, otherwise you could quite easily call feelings of lust (puppy/platonic love) 'love'

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Oh Skeeta dear, I full well know I AM going to get hurt. Its a running theme in my relationships.

That I'm bracing myself for!

I wasn't saying that I'm "grown up" and thats that, I'm saying as you "grow up" ie get older, experience more stuff, go through more relationships etc

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think you've just been jilted, but yeah, in the end, you get over it, probably take a few more years/times to get to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)