Are you ready? (...and how to?) (1 Viewer)

nitro.vo

HSC
This exam is gonna blow goats. I'm freaking outm but not doing much about it. its my "i dont care" exam. I think i'm alright in MC and SA but im shit at ext responses.

once this exam is over, I'll be happy. Following exams arent so bad so its alright.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I'm screwed so bad. Can't do MER at all, and I really don't get external stability. I have done a million frigon notes on everything for economics and they aren't helping me. I'm am screwed. And crapping myself. This isn't my 'I don't care exam', this is my breakdown exam where I care too much...

TABismyfuture

HSC
Cheer up ppl, economics is fun, it's the science that's ruling the freaken world!

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
^

econ is my backup exam

seeing how i kinda didnt do too wel in phy

*rats*
LOL

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
I'm screwed so bad. Can't do MER at all, and I really don't get external stability. I have done a million frigon notes on everything for economics and they aren't helping me. I'm am screwed. And crapping myself. This isn't my 'I don't care exam', this is my breakdown exam where I care too much...
Microeconomic reform: Policies implemented to improve efficiency and productivity of industries to raise aggregate supply- supply side of economics.

External stability: Measure of Australia's ability to oblige to the rest of the world, economically.

gamecw

HSC
damn i think im screwd! after 3unit maths, i kinda felt like the hsc was finished, got relaxed and went to play games... last night, i finally put my head down back to books, did 4 hours of economics and realized that im too much behind.. right now i still have 3 chapters to read 'micro reform' 'labour rules?' and 'lim on policy'. note that im not summarising up to those topics, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM READING THOSE TOPICS... god i really need a band 5 for this subject or uai will collapse...

it was really interesting reading about economics, learnin about new thinz.. but the fact that the exam is comin up in 2 days just frustrates me.. im gonna study my ass off for the last 2 days...

ps: what is the approximately raw mark cut off for b5?? just wanting to see how far away i am from it.

Edit: damn i dont even have 2 days...

Last edited:

zedzed

HSC
im getting really worried as well. i just realised im a bit rusty on the content. argh!! i NEED this subject to pull me up. *freaks out*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)