Are You Ready For The HSC Business Studies exam? (1 Viewer)

ronnie2151

HSC
I am just takin a stab at it so here goes...

The strategic role of financial management is to properly account for the income and expenditure that goes in and out of the business. It is concerned with evaluating the current status and developing plans and strategies that will enable the business in the long term to achieve its goals using the limited resources provided.

hope that helps.. by the way does anyone know what raw marks you need to get a band six in business. and if i get say like 94 -95 raw.. will they scale it down to like 90s or 80s. Thats all i am worried about..

Missy.15

HSC
Hey
Business should be sweet! Only worries are the exctended responses.

Goodluck everyone!

HSC
I am just takin a stab at it so here goes...

The strategic role of financial management is to properly account for the income and expenditure that goes in and out of the business. It is concerned with evaluating the current status and developing plans and strategies that will enable the business in the long term to achieve its goals using the limited resources provided.

hope that helps.. by the way does anyone know what raw marks you need to get a band six in business. and if i get say like 94 -95 raw.. will they scale it down to like 90s or 80s. Thats all i am worried about..
I thought below 88 scales down, above it is fine?

00iCon

HSC
Ive finally managedto get both sections I and II done in an hour. problem is my reports take about 1:10 each! Hate the reports, they were always my weak points.

northbank

HSC
Re: 2009 HSC Business Studies Exam!!! are you ready?

If you rape your syllabus and know it back to front, its gonna do you wonders. I don't like the wording in some of the past HSC papers. So damn ambiguous. And in the exam, you can't exactly bullshit the stuff up. Answers actually have to come out from the syllabus :/

I don't think i'm dead set for business. So much content! :angry:

But, i'm gonna feel like a whole weight has been lifted off my back once this exam is over! :uhhuh:

But if you know the HEADINGS you can bullshit from there.

Dibbles

HSC
The questions being asked on here are hilarious. There are so many noobs who are stressing on so many things. And why our people asking how to study and what syllabuses are? WTF

dr.nitin

HSC
Business is a really easy subject if you know ur syllabus terms, just got to know how to answer the question properly, getting a band 6 shouldnt be that hard in it

00iCon

HSC
Business is a really easy subject if you know ur syllabus terms, just got to know how to answer the question properly, getting a band 6 shouldnt be that hard in it
GL with the scaling :p

HSC
getting a bit more nervous . trying to do abut 6 hrs of cramming today . need to learn all my case studies , planning cycle and costs and benefits or E.R

suliana

HSC
me n 2 of my frenz haven't really studied 4 business!! deaz so much content!!

wea gonna do alot of cramming 2dae...GOODLUCK everyone :)

Top Secret

HSC
me n 2 of my frenz haven't really studied 4 business!! deaz so much content!!

wea gonna do alot of cramming 2Idae...GOODLUCK everyone :)
Procrastination is quite a funny concept.

We study the course for one whole year, with over 5000 hours of study time available, yet procrastination leads us to studying just hours before the exam!

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
Procrastination is quite a funny concept.

We study the course for one whole year, with over 5000 hours of study time available, yet procrastination leads us to studying just hours before the exam!

+10000

FUCK I had all week to do this shit..WTF IS WRONG WITH ME
T_T

And I;m still on BoS doing shit all

GG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)