Are you ready? (1 Viewer)

Are you ready for the 2005 HSC exam?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

em_516

bludging..
HSC
lol, is who ready? you'll probably get more responses in this thread AFTER the hsc haha

edit: when is the ees test?

Nerd Queen

"Oh God, I could be bounded in a nut-shell, and co
HSC
Yea ... im getting ready ... Environments through time is a breeze, but stupid plate tectonics is gunna get me! i hate that topic. i dont care where rocks are found or how they are formed! i only have a few things in that topic that i actually understand so i am hoping that by sheer dumb luck, i will get those questions. havent studied for caring for the country yet. thats not too bad except its exremely BORING!!!! Introduced species is ok too but still havent done that either! OMG- what have i been doing with my time? i have no idea! So in response to am i ready ... GETTING THERE! but seriously you look at some of the past papers and the questions are ridiculous n they are hidden!!! u think theyre asking u one thing but really they r asking u sumthing totally different! i just know that once this exam is over i never have to think about plate motion again YES!

switchblade87

HSC
Nerd Queen said:
Yea ... im getting ready ... Environments through time is a breeze, but stupid plate tectonics is gunna get me! i hate that topic. i dont care where rocks are found or how they are formed! i only have a few things in that topic that i actually understand so i am hoping that by sheer dumb luck, i will get those questions. havent studied for caring for the country yet. thats not too bad except its exremely BORING!!!! Introduced species is ok too but still havent done that either! OMG- what have i been doing with my time? i have no idea! So in response to am i ready ... GETTING THERE! but seriously you look at some of the past papers and the questions are ridiculous n they are hidden!!! u think theyre asking u one thing but really they r asking u sumthing totally different! i just know that once this exam is over i never have to think about plate motion again YES!
You sound like you don't like the subject much...its not too hard if you follow the old syllabus. Geez he's a good guy in this subject!

Nerd Queen

HSC
No i do like the subject (well some aspects of it - coming first for example lol) no srsly its a good subject just boring in some bits ... do follow the sylabus though it doesnt make it anymore interesting i think there should b more things bout life on earth n stuff(like environments through time) and less crap on soil salinity!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh, follow the syllabus..the questions pretty much are syllabus points lol

it's not necessary to seriously cram, but studying might help :p

Sarah 05

do some past papers there r some questions that get asked most years, like the geological history of australia. know those and u have a good head start. also know ur case studies they like 2 ask those

Nerd Queen

HSC
kols_kebabs said:
My Best Exam!

Mabye I should do some study though. I focused on English, havent done anything else. I could easily get 90+ in this exam if I just go over a paper or two.

I'm kind of bludging with the rest of my exams, Earth, General Maths and Music all require no real study. Worry about Modern History though.

I want to find out what the standard around the state is. How hard is it to get a result in the top 10% of the state?

In my class of 10 im number one by about 30%, hope this is representative of the state!

Well at least youre showing some confidence ... no offence but ... dont set ur hopes too high just based on your class. in my class im coming first of ten or 11 as well, the person behind me is barely a mark away, however the ones behind that are miles off ... in your exam your not only going against those in your class but against the best in the state. At my school the ee class comprises of people looking for a bludge subject. a subject where no real effort is required on thier behalf. if u are first by 30% (and congrats) this tells me that your class may be somwhat similar to mine. so yea ... my point is u r not only going against those in your class... im sure there are some very hard workers in ee across the state ... but yes it is possible for you to get a top 10% but it isn't "easy." I do generally well in ee at school but having looked at some of the past papers im not so confident about the outcomes of this test. I get 80+ in ee exams and 90-100 in assesments, but that might all change in this exam ....

sorry dnt mean to put u off with my ramblings ... i wish u all the best for tomorrow (and everyone else), just dont go into the exam thinking its easy to get top 10% with no effort on your behalf based on your class ... if u want it ur gonna have to earn it (against the state)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)