are you rich? if yes, you're automatically a liberal voter. (1 Viewer)

HSC
why is it that i dont know my parents annual income. its like a taboo to ask or to even know.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
being rich is like being powerful or a lady
if you have to tell people you are, youre not

Gloves

HSC
guys, but seriously, i'm very very poor.

like, i sleep on the ground

:(

Zozaline

HSC
i dont see why there is this idea that rudd and the current labor gov are bad? they're pretty much john howard's gov without his crap IR laws, which i know im pretty thankful for, being part of the generation who is finding work hard to get.
And with the stereotype, most australian teens i know who will be voting in the next election dont give a shit about politics, will vote for whoever their parents like, dont give a shit and donkey, or vote in whovever name sounds the best or worst depending, exceptions apply. Maybe that's just my shitty town who have hit a cultural regression and name their children destiny-faith.

walkahz

HSC
If you vote labour you hate australia and hence are retarded. End thread.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
i dont see why there is this idea that rudd and the current labor gov are bad? they're pretty much john howard's gov without his crap IR laws, which i know im pretty thankful for, being part of the generation who is finding work hard to get.
And with the stereotype, most australian teens i know who will be voting in the next election dont give a shit about politics, will vote for whoever their parents like, dont give a shit and donkey, or vote in whovever name sounds the best or worst depending, exceptions apply. Maybe that's just my shitty town who have hit a cultural regression and name their children destiny-faith.
lol.
Learn some basic economic principles. You may then understand why you statement here is COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED.

Zozaline

HSC
uh sorry? excuse me for my economic ignorance?
but on that note, can you explain the difference between howard and rudd? please, dispell my idiocy

Gurus son

HSC
Rudd destroyed our resource production by signing kyoto protocol

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
uh sorry? excuse me for my economic ignorance?
but on that note, can you explain the difference between howard and rudd? please, dispell my idiocy
Rudd's a populist and will do whatever it takes to maintain his high in the opinion polls, even if the Australian public is completely wrong.
Howard was a socially out of touch economic warrior, who did whatever it took to advance Australian standards of living, no matter what the public though of him.

HSC
Rudd's a populist and will do whatever it takes to maintain his high in the opinion polls, even if the Australian public is completely wrong.
Howard was a socially out of touch economic warrior, who did whatever it took to advance Australian standards of living, no matter what the public though of him.
take it easy buddy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)