are you screwed for ancient or what? (1 Viewer)

syera

HSC
N/A
if you think you're really struggling - maybe you could find a tutor? If you think its just lack of effort and studying - then start making notes and practice essays etc! i guess the same goes for ext english. you could also drop one if you need more time. and also what shiftyicequeen said - HSC exams count the most =)

HSC
Uhh i dont thin she should drop it, even if you arent going that good in it, it could be used as a back up, just in case you go better in it for your HSC exams :)

Good luck in it, and as ^^syera said see about the tutor and pracitce..you could even ask your teacher for help they'll help no questions asked:)

RHINO7

HSC
Ancient history is fairly difficult due to the amount of reading, but that is the best way to remember and learn something, well not for CRAP MATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!

~untitled~

HSC
Ancient is alright i guess, crappy 1/2 yrly marks though
Cities of Vesuvius -- 23/25 haha, i went to italy to study this topic
Hatshepsut -- 10/15
NKE till thut IV -- 16/25 :S
not sure of rank 2ndish
I HATE EGYPT SO MUCH!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Yeah kinda.

I got 28/30 on my assignment, which was a mix of a fluke and hard work (group assignment, 3 people hard at work for 3 hours)

But all these case studies.....man i honestly don't care...

Guess i'll study the day before the exam or something.

xlil-miss-muffx

HSC
nah ancient is my best subject though i don't know how i'll go in hsc exam because exams are my downfall!

NKE form AmII to RamII: i know amIII (100% in assi 4 him woo hoo) and akhenaten cos i'm doing him for personality, but i'm not so sure bout seti I and RamII

Akhenaten: okay

Pompeii: love roman history (WHY DOES MY SCHOOL DO EGYPT???) so i think i'm ok.

haven't started last topic yet but it's the ramesside period so i'm not too confident with that.

all we can do is work hard and hope for the best i guess. :wave:

pakigal

HSC
My half yearly marks were pretty good but i have a feeling our school marks us too easy which sux. isn't there any way of knowing whether my answers really are worth the marks i got?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)