Are You Screwed? (1 Viewer)

kylie_robbo

Ask me that this time two days ago, and I would have said "not really." I had all my research, but nothing was written in intro, body, log, resource list etc.

Now, I have written my intro, half my body, log, and my resource list is up to date. I think it is great... only 2000 words to go altogether, and 500 of that is just saying what I have learnt...

But don't fret. If you haven't started, perhaps you should have. If you haven't gotten anything written in your intro, body, log, etc... start now... it is do-able for Monday week.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i've got about 1000 words to go on my body, then my conclusion!! that's it!!! i can't wait till it's over...

J

jhakka

Nah. Starting is easy. The hard bit is staying reasonably motivated.

artfag

Banned
HSC
i'm pretty damn screwed. oh well, it'll get done by monday. it'll be shit, but at least it'll be done.

S

strappleberry

my best bud started hers on sunday night--literally started. had no info, no research ideas, zilch. as of right now has an intro, surveys made up and filled out, about to do an interview, thats all i think. she is soooo screwed, but has a really annoying habit of being able to do a rush job on anything and still pass pretty well. i hope for her sake that she manages it this time too.

mishka

HSC
N/A
strappleberry said:
i hope for her sake that she manages it this time too.
me too!!! why did she leave it so late????

S

strappleberry

she's a major procrastinator....i think she got that from me, lol. yeah, that plus her teacher is a really crazy guy, never really taught her class anything. one of her classmates told me that the whole class started on sunday coz they didnt actually know that it was due so soon, eeek! good luck to the poor guys.

mishka

HSC
N/A
yikes, good luck to them all then!!! I'm sure if they put their minds to it.....;)

K__8

[FONT=Courier New]I HATE THE PIP!! Oh well not long to go now...cant wait till its finished! I remember at the PIP lecture day in the city hearing a girl speak about 'how good it felt pressing print' but now I totally understand where she was coming from!! Its a horrid thing to have hanging over you head for a whole year! I have done log, intro and half the body...its 12.30am and Im still up working hard on it! Good luck to everyone else! xxx[/FONT]

hscfreak

HSC
YAY!!!!! It's all finished!!!!!!!!

I had started my research early on in the year, but didn't start the actual writing up of mine until last week. I finished on Sunday. It just felt so good to have the final page come out of the printer, it's such a relief.

J

jhakka

The last page to come out of my printer was the cover page. :p

Jessisbored

HSC
All was going well until my printer screwed up starting printing 5 pages at a time :) trust that to happen to me the morning i was rushed already

Im starting to get really worried though...i mean, remember how many students were actually at that PIP day lecture... thats all the students doing a PIP and we are all going to be compared. yikes!

good luck everyone.

J

jhakka

I wasn't there. Bwarhar.

PIP's only 30%. Focus on the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)