Are you starting Year 12? I'm -your- maths/sciences tutor! (1 Viewer)

HillsTuition

HSC
Hey Bored of Studies,
My name is Geoff and I have been tutoring privately and at different coaching colleges (Pre-Uni, James An) for a year now. I enjoy tutoring (in particular maths), and I'm in it for the long run. I'm currently studying at UNSW, doing Medicine.

2007 HSC Marks
3U Maths (98)
4U Maths (98)
Chem (95)
Phys (97).

PM me or e-mail me on doc2034@hotmail.com if interested.

Last edited:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
can i assume you coached at 'different' colleges because you keep getting fired? i doubt that line adds to your credibility.

kony

HSC
hey Wuddie, who is that in your avatar? I can only tell it's RG.

HillsTuition

HSC
wuddie said:
can i assume you coached at 'different' colleges because you keep getting fired? i doubt that line adds to your credibility.
Why would you assume such a thing? You could have very simply asked me what colleges I worked at rather than make a smart ass remark. I doubt that adds much to your credibility.

In fact I worked for "different" coaching colleges as they paid minimal wages. So now I'm just sticking to private tuition.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
kony said:
hey Wuddie, who is that in your avatar? I can only tell it's RG.
it's juan carlos ferrero - clearly tried to run down a desperate backhand, but without the context, the pict suggests otherwise.

and hillsy, it was not a smart ass comment, it is to protect those who may be fooled by your credentials. to move on, do you think it'd be fair if i am your potential student and i ask for your references from the tution colleges, just to support your version of the story?

you know you can make this work for you? if you can answer my questions the way you promised to answer your students, maybe more people will be impressed by your level of knowledge. who knows?

HillsTuition

HSC
Please clarify what you mean wuddie. I find it hard to understand you.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
wuddie said:
it's juan carlos ferrero - clearly tried to run down a desperate backhand, but without the context, the pict suggests otherwise.

and hillsy, it was not a smart ass comment, it is to protect those who may be fooled by your credentials. to move on, do you think it'd be fair if i am your potential student and i ask for your references from the tution colleges, just to support your version of the story?

you know you can make this work for you? if you can answer my questions the way you promised to answer your students, maybe more people will be impressed by your level of knowledge. who knows?
HillsTuition said:
Please clarify what you mean wuddie. I find it hard to understand you.
What's so hard to understand about wuddie's post? It's perfectly understandable and also brings up a valid point.

conics2008

HSC
hey to op, can u tell me what raw mark you assumed when u finished the exam, for maths. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)