• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are you Stressing? (4 Viewers)

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
..and my essay will be around 1000, i just dunno if i can do that in 40 minutes.
To do that, you will have to know your essay really well and write non-stop. We had to do one of those on Friday; I didn't get to finish off my essay :(:( It was quite disappointing :( But yeah, don't stress. I kept on having mind blanks and then panicked which resulted in even more mind blanks.

and yeah, so over English >_>" Unfortunately, we still have one more English exam coming up.

Last edited:

shoutoutloud

HSC
What subjects are u stressing the most? for me = English and IPT!!!

If anyone here does IPT feel free to pm! We can help each other!!!!!!! :confused:

huhwotsthis

HSC
haha apperantely my english half yearly doesnt count towards anything because the marks are recorded from other exams throughout the year. not sure if this is tru but hopin so

joben

HSC
What subjects are u stressing the most? for me = English and IPT!!!

If anyone here does IPT feel free to pm! We can help each other!!!!!!! :confused:
lol i did IPT HSC in yr10. it isnt all that hard, just make sure u do shitloads of past papers.

Roar_Girl

HSC
I'm stressing big time.
I have an assignment due the day before I start exams, then I have the week of exams, and then I have another assignment due.
Too much to do and too little time.

Ugh.

_
HSC 09 Subjects:
English (Advanced)
Extension English 1
Extension English 2
Visual Arts
Ancient History
Community and Family Studies

Currently drowning in a sea of English homework~

shoutoutloud

HSC
Hey
well i have two weeks and my IPT teacher expects us to finsh a assigment!

parawhoree

HSC
i really hate year 12, they always seem to tial shit on our year, e.g. Belonging AOS, and for the half yearlies this year, their only on Mondays and Tuesdays, the rest of the week we have normal classes, so we're learning new shit, while we're trying to study old shit at the same time...FFS...its all chat

monesh

HSC
i really hate year 12, they always seem to tial shit on our year, e.g. Belonging AOS, and for the half yearlies this year, their only on Mondays and Tuesdays, the rest of the week we have normal classes, so we're learning new shit, while we're trying to study old shit at the same time...FFS...its all chat
true true. i heard they got rid of the glass jar from Harwood or something, that blows since bos has so much shit on it :|

shoutoutloud

HSC
we had english paper one today for the half yearlies, i choked so badly, i ended up writing a story about a toy that talks, hmmm....sound familiar?
Our English teacher said to prepare a creative writting task for the HSC and then twist it to the question! Its a bit late for half yearlies but maybe before trails?
Good luck :)

shoutoutloud

HSC
hmmm.... if i can recall correctly my teacher said its ok to have a "sad" ending just not as long it goes something like "...and jimmy died. The End" so try adding a extra few sentances to solve that issue if it ended in such a way. Also he said to try and avoid a "happily ever after story" coz in reality it would never happen!
Help that helped

shoutoutloud

HSC
i just pm u for geo :p reply and in 30 mins on my next break ill reply :)
general math - depends what areas>

PriO

HSC
STARTING TO STRESS!!
math assignment
math test
and physics assignment tomorrow
chemistry next week!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

shoutoutloud

HSC
STARTING TO STRESS!!
math assignment
math test
and physics assignment tomorrow
chemistry next week!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
Good luck!
My half yearlies start monday! and tomorrow im on ecurison!

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
The maths mid-course coming up are starting to put pressure on me more and more. It seems I don't get through much in a day for study in maths (maybe I'm too thorough).

Biggest headache from today's study. Had the whole day for maths -_-. And now I have to do more now that I'm home from school... argh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)