• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Are you thinking about movign out of home?? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
loopy4eva said:
I am thinkin of moving out but not by myself with my sister and our friend.... i think it would be better to move outwith friends then to move out into your boyfriends place only becaues... if something happenin's in the future an you guys break up or watever what are you gunna do then??? if it was me in this situation i would get the moving out into my ownplace first becaues you'll know what to do an what places are good an shit like that...:)
Well I've been living with my boyfriend for 8 months, and have been with him for 3 years... It's not so much as "what are you going to do when you break up", it's quite simple really, move out with friends. It's just that for the time being, financially, emotionally and conveniently, my boyfriend's place is the best option for me at the time when I compare living with strangers/friends/alone. When my boyfriend and I break up, I simply turn to these other alternatives.

If you mean by the added shock with the break up, my boyfriend and I are very rational people, and we treat fights pretty logically. If we ever broke up, it wouldn't be sudden - it would mean that it was gradual and I could feel that the relationship was on its way downwards.

If it was along the lines where he cheated on me or vice versa, well, I hate to jinx it, but I'm with him all the time. I mean ALL the time. We have mutual friends, considering we've been together for that long. I personally don't think the relationship will end that way. If he cheated, I most definatley will know a change of character - as in - it won't be a sudden change in the relationship, considering I am with him (hmm, he works 8 hours - 24 hours minus 8.... his remaining 16 hours of the day).

I can't emphasise how obvious it will be if the relationship goes sour. I mean. Really, we will both know if one of us isn't happy.

So in conclusion: moving out with your boyfriend depends on how you and your boyfriend are mature, ie treat problems etc.

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i want to move out, only none of my friends really want to. and living by myself would be too expensive n shit

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
My parents give me money for everything except clothes, so it's quite logical, really, to spend all my money on clothes and shoes. :p

I'm getting out of that bad habit though. Me and my friend are going to abstain from shopping for the whole semester. If we can do it, then well, we'll go on a shopping spree at the end of the year. Or I'll decide to just save the money... yeah right.
A whole semester? :(

Good luck with that. :)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
My parents pay for my rent. I would've told them about the one subject I failed in (Claw), but I didn't. hmmm...

Cause I don't want them to tell me to move back in.

Feeling kind of guilty here. :(

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
breaking said:
i want to move out, only none of my friends really want to. and living by myself would be too expensive n shit
:wave:

where you want to move out too

:eek:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mr_brightside said:

where you want to move out too

:eek:
idk, def. somewhere closer to the city than where i am now (LOLZ WEST LOLZ) or along teh coast somewhere but no further down than cronulla (LOLZ LEBS LOLZ) or up than newcastle (LOL TOM LOL)

LOL, LOL, LOL!

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
breaking said:
idk, def. somewhere closer to the city than where i am now (LOLZ WEST LOLZ) or along teh coast somewhere but no further down than cronulla (LOLZ LEBS LOLZ) or up than newcastle (LOL TOM LOL)

LOL, LOL, LOL!

fair nuf

LOL

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mr_brightside said:
fair nuf

LOL

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

giggleite

HSC
N/A
Approx. how much would you say one needs to budget a week to move out? Including rent, bills etc? I realise that it depends where, so perhaps how much do those of you who have moved out need a week?

bratty46

HSC
ive been a boarder since yr 7, so i guess i already have moved out.
however next yr ill have to move out due to uni and work which will be exciting :)
looking for people to share with!?!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)