Are you TV addicted person?:) (1 Viewer)

olchik

HSC
Do you spend a lot of time by your TV sets? What are your favourite programs you can watch for hours on end?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
olchik said:
Do you spend a lot of time by your TV sets? What are your favourite programs you can watch for hours on end?
YES and YES

Monday:
The Biggest Loser, Frasier, Cricket, News, Mythbusters, 24, South Park (sometimes), Temptation, Numbers, Cold Case (sometimes), Greys Anatomy (someimtes).

Tuesday:
CSI and CSI:Miami/NY, Rove Live (sometimes), The Apprentice, Brainiac (sometimes), Frasier (90 minutes; including double episode).

Wednesday:
Frasier, House, Merrick n Rosso (sometimes).

Thursday:
Frasier, The Mole (sometimes), Las Vegas (sometimes), Alias, Law and Order, Usually SBS have some weird-interesting Japanese movie on too. 30 Days.

Friday:
Frasier, and movie.

Saturday:
Movie, Monk, THe Iron Chef.

Sunday:
Movie, Law n Order, NCIS

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i usually am but now that i have the hsc i havent been watchin much...but after the hsc i will be watchin everything...desperate housewive lost greys anatomy oc home and away whatever comes on foxtel idol...well really whatever is on tv i'll be watching...like last year and before i used to watch crap loads on telly but now im just internet and study but when i get a laptop its will be internet and telly :)...tv is very educational :p :)

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i watch basically everything...its crazy... i have cut down a lot though ... i have 7 tapes, for each day fo teh week, and when there is nothing on i watch something that i have taped. i can watch the bill and NCIS forever...

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
yeah, i watch quite a bit. ive gotten into kids shows lately. i love their simplistic plots.

Monday: M*A*S*H, Lizzie McGuire, Grey's Anatomy, bits of Drawn Together, Queer as Folk

Tuesday: M*A*S*H, Frasier, probably something taped.

Wednesday: M*A*S*H, Blue Water High, Australian Princess (sometimes), House, The Glass House, tape Spicks'n'Specks and Kath and Kim.

Thursday: M*A*S*H, Shoebox Zoo, Inspector Rex

Friday: M*A*S*H, Daria, 55 Degrees North, tape Sea of Souls and The Lenny Henry Show.

Saturday: Monk, Survivor (when its on! damn i hate it how they move it around.) or Rosemary and Thyme, perhaps the movie.

Sunday: whatever miniseries is on, this week Casablanca!

i think i watch too much tv sometimes... but there isnt much else to do.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg and when i get the extra package thing for foxtel digital i will be like watchin the disney channel and mtv allllll the time...especially Lizzie Mcguire...i love that show :)

0Jade0

HSC
Seinfeld on TV1 (and DVD)
Mostly MTV shows... Real World, Pimp my ride, Laguna beach, punk'd, newlyweds, Meet the Barkers..... What would I do without MTV.
Also, Australian princess and Idol.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
NO and NO.....just for the past three months and the next two weeks, then the answers will be YES and YES. all i used to watch was Lost....that finished(season 1), and now i occasionally watch fraiser...that's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)