Are you Ugly? (1 Viewer)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
hahaha well instead of crying about try to make the best of it see wht you can like your physique, Hair Style, Dress Sense etc
but im so ugly its impossible to fix. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

im the human equivalent of this dog. except im less attractive. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Bendent

HSC
i don't think so. being too harsh on urself = indirectly saying others are ugly. don;t be mean dewd

The Bui

HSC
but im so ugly its impossible to fix. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

im the human equivalent of this dog. except im less attractive. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
even if you are a equivalent girls are not neccessary as shallow as guys and just need to have confidence and a good social status among the your social circle. This is why no matter how ugly a celerbrity guy is they always have girls following them. This improve in what you can and girls might think your ugly but doesn't mean they can't be attracted to you. It just takes alot more hard work compared to one who already is attractive.

The Bui

HSC
m8 trust me im not joking. i posted a pic of myself a couple of days ago and someone actually said "take that shit down".
Show me a picture and unlike the other dickhead who commented on your picture i see what you can improve on.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
even if you are a equivalent girls are not neccessary as shallow as guys and just need to have confidence and a good social status among the your social circle. This is why no matter how ugly a celerbrity guy is they always have girls following them. This improve in what you can and girls might think your ugly but doesn't mean they can't be attracted to you. It just takes alot more hard work compared to one who already is attractive.
yep hav to work with wat i have. tnks.

The Bui

HSC

dw about the spoon, cbf explaining it.
Are you serious you don't look ugly at all your face is pretty good looking. Just start working out and start buying sexy clothes okay :)

The Bui

HSC
Apollo your flaws in appearence are nowhere near as bad as you put it. The worst i could see from the pic is your abit chubby thats all and could easily be fixed by just exercising a few times a week. You should'nt be so hard on yourself and start thinking positive about yourself.

Bendent

HSC
ugly is facial featues being in weird positions. i dont see any anomalies

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Apollo your flaws in appearence are nowhere near as bad as you put it. The worst i could see from the pic is your abit chubby thats all and could easily be fixed by just exercising a few times a week. You should'nt be so hard on yourself and start thinking positive about yourself.
yeah lol hsc fat. i started exercising straight after chem on wednesday so should be off by christmas.

The Bui

HSC
hahahaha okay so you should'nt care about what negative things people say to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)