ugh

*gets up and moves away*
i guess we won't be seeing you for another month or two :wave:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i guess we won't be seeing you for another month or two :wave:
its so fucking fucked up. i dont have that basic right called privacy that you all have.
guys, be happy that you are white.

Ziva

Banned
HSC
umm what

but srsly one of my friends was telling me about how she got dicked by some brazilian dude and he like sent her to heaven like 8 times lol and he had a big penis

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
its so fucking fucked up. i dont have that basic right called privacy that you all have.
guys, be happy that you are white.
I have that privacy

Do not let white people grow a head

Yo1anda

HSC
umm what

but srsly one of my friends was telling me about how she got dicked by some brazilian dude and he like sent her to heaven like 8 times lol and he had a big penis
perhaps he was white/arab ethnically

but native american latinos...

mes ami

HSC
umm what

Yeah how mixed was he? Brazilians have lots of german blood in them along with other white races that colonized the new world. He probably has white in him from back then.

Genetics, asians have small penis's. Just look at condom sizing for these countries.

Sheikh_Taj

HSC
okay well
once i wanted to test my parents
and I said there was a guy I really liked who wanted to be with me, but was muslim so he knew the only way to do it legitimately was for us to get engaged, and that we'd been talking on the phone/msn for ages

they went fucking batshit, beat me a fair deal, confiscated phone/laptop, made me stay home from school, beat my sister for not telling them (there was nothing to tell), and said something like

YOUR BOYFRIEND'S MOTHER IS A SLUT I BET WE WILL FUCK HER UP

and i did not hear the end of it for about 3 months
My god........... That is ABSOLUTELY... FUCKED!!
I've never heard of such bullshit in my fucking life. Dude no offence, but ur parents are fucking retarded, cunts. Dude, tell them to fuck off and leave. WHAT THE FUCK! I feel sorry for you, :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)