Area of study: change (1 Viewer)

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
well, what am i supposed to do with this AOS?! :confused:
:haha:can somebody give me advices like past exam questions, essays, related texts and materials and stuffs?:haha:

pleaze?!

my half yearly commences on the 1st of june and i havent really done anything for english!:eek::eek::eek:

see ya!:wave:

abesty

HSC
well, what am i supposed to do with this AOS?! :confused:
:haha:can somebody give me advices like past exam questions, essays, related texts and materials and stuffs?:haha:

pleaze?!

my half yearly commences on the 1st of june and i havent really done anything for english!:eek::eek::eek:

see ya!:wave:
I just did my half yearly English yesterday, Friday 15 May. Question given to us at start of year for exam:

How do the composers of the texts you have studied in the area of study depict change and its effect. Refer to at least one poem from the set text and two pieces of related material.

Set text was the online verse novella 'Ad-VERSE-ity' by Collingwood Alternate School and I used Sky High by Hannah Robert and The Far Side by Gary Larson as related material.

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
I just did my half yearly English yesterday, Friday 15 May. Question given to us at start of year for exam:

How do the composers of the texts you have studied in the area of study depict change and its effect. Refer to at least one poem from the set text and two pieces of related material.

Set text was the online verse novella 'Ad-VERSE-ity' by Collingwood Alternate School and I used Sky High by Hannah Robert and The Far Side by Gary Larson as related material.
thanks!

Savana

HSC
Robert Frost's 'the road not taken', Max Ehrman's 'Desiderata' are poems that represent change. A good book is 'Not without my daughter' by Betty Mahmoody. The song '100 years' by Five for Fighting is good, too :)
Generally you have to make note of the representations of change as portrayed by different composers, so it is good to look at a whole bunch of texts. Maybe make comparisons, too.

Hope it helps :)

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
Robert Frost's 'the road not taken', Max Ehrman's 'Desiderata' are poems that represent change. A good book is 'Not without my daughter' by Betty Mahmoody. The song '100 years' by Five for Fighting is good, too :)
Generally you have to make note of the representations of change as portrayed by different composers, so it is good to look at a whole bunch of texts. Maybe make comparisons, too.

Hope it helps :)
oh! sure it helped meh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)