arggggg chem (1 Viewer)

vostar

Well Chemistry......i'm sure this word brings disappointment and or fear into many peoples hearts.
My class has 6 people and the marks range from high 90's to 40's.
I thought i was going great until the trial, that was when the whole class realised that the teacher is crap and we have just started our option with 3 weeks of school left because the teacher went on holidays. :(

B!gMaC

OMG are you serious!! Well good luck you to Vostar!!! just put your hope on the scaling system- I am...ehehe.!!!

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
i met some guy going to a skool in sydonym that was only up to the acidic environment. But this was about a month ago

esther

HSC
well vostar if ur doin an esy topic like shipwrecks ull prob finish coz its like half of it is the electrochemistry stuff from the first topic...

we've basicalli finished the course i think...

KingofthieF

Originally posted by B!gMaC
just put your hope on the scaling system- I am...ehehe.!!!
Does Chem get scaled?? that's a first to me!
Vostar dun worry man.. study and then practice the trial papers from other school and u will get better~~ and sometimes i find friends a better teacher, so yeah group discussion is also good!
Good luck~~

ez

if you are doing industrial chem all will be fine cause its maily revision of the other topics, very straight forward stuff
you teacher still sounds like a dick
my english teacher just go back from being in egpt for the last term, its not fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)