argh help plz! (1 Viewer)

ReaL~

HSC
hey there.. i got unimail saying stuff abt checking payments and fees and im a bit confused.. heres wat it sed when i checked it up in myunsw

Program:3640 Electrical EngineeringTotal Load:.5(Full-Time)Stage:Stage 1Liability Status:Deferred Pay Option Post 05Deferred Amount:3,556.00
--------------------------------------------------------------

Opening Balance($): 0.00
Amount Due($): 0.00 *** No Outstanding Balance ***
-------------------------------------------------------------

does this mean i dont have to pay nething?? wats thsi stuff abt 2nd of march, and 31st march b4 census date stuff??

thx!

FeelBare

HSC
Well you did decide to defer; you don't have to pay anything for now.

ReaL~

HSC
wtf so u guys are saying i did this
"Deferment means that you have received an offer to enrol in a program but have been given permission by UNSW to delay the commencement of the program until Semester 1 of the following academic year."??

farrrout how do i change it ??
does this mean i dont stat uni on the 26th feb???

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You are deferring your HECS. So you pay the uni fees back when you start working fulltime.

Deferring uni is not doing uni for typically 1 semester or 1 year but you are still in your degree. This is not what they were mentioning :p

ReaL~

HSC
^ serz?? THANKS .. argh i aws strssing abt this all week :) as soon as i read ur reply im like *phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*
daamn i thought i delayed my course or w/eva the other deffer meant ehehe

but abt the 2nd of march and 31st march thing wat are those abt ?? im still not quite sure

thx~!

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
okay i want to pay a little bit of my HECS contribution up front as I have some money atm - do i have to opt to do that through myunsw somehow? and when is that payment due?

Thanks!

HSC
ianc said:
okay i want to pay a little bit of my HECS contribution up front as I have some money atm - do i have to opt to do that through myunsw somehow? and when is that payment due?

Thanks!
they also take it from your tax if you earn a substantial amount at one go (ie. like alot of people would from not being able too hand in timesheets over christmas, and nye). i paid about $1300 tax from $3000 and $360 of it was of hecs, which is just one big random taxing, cause ive been earning money all year but never that much in one go. dunno what the deal is, i presume they just do it if you earn alot in one go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)