Argh, what should I do? (1 Viewer)

heysalovesyah

HSC
Ok, here's the deal.
I got offered a place at Charles Sturt University at Wagga Wagga Campus for Bachelor of Arts Graphic Designing and I am heaps happy about it.
But the problem is that when I placed this on my preference list I knew for a fact that to get in it needed to have UAI+ Selection criteria.
I thought that after I got offered a place at CSU, I would have to go and do an interview. Presuming that this is the way some selective courses work?
But after reading and looking around on its website, it said that I needed to apply and fill out a form requesting a interview either in person or by phone before novemeber so and so 2006.
ARGH. I didnt know about this. I didn't know what to do.

Im heaps noob at all of this, cause no one here to help me. :S no parents. Anyhoo my close friend tells me that I got an offer and Im definately in because CSU have seen my results from the HSC through UAC, that my UAI was good enough for them? Considering my UAI was shizen, I don't know where he got that from. He also mentioned that I could have impressed them by my assessment and HSC marks for art and textiles (both high band 5's).
But Im still heaps confused as to what i should do.

Im suspecting that I havent gotten in but only got an offer because of the preferences on UAC? Isnt it fully automated? Like the calculator thingy just gives out the offers according to the CUT OFF's?

(thats what im afraid most of, having lifted my spirits high to only be suppressed again!! DAG!)

SO what should I do guys?
Im planning to call CSU tomorrow about it. Hopefully I get some good news out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)