Argh! Yay! It's OVERRRR! (1 Viewer)

herbsby

yeh, i was fairly happy with the exam, wish i studied harder....the ancient syllabus is wayyyy to big, and unless u study like 5 hrs a day u can never know it all!!! and you end up gettin asked to write a 45min essay on like 2% of the syllabus!!! anyways - considering i didnt study ANY for the historical period from Amenhotep III -Ramesses II, hoping that itd be on Akhenaten coz hes my personality!!! was sooooo lucky!!!!
YAY!
anyways....cant keep regrettin that i didnt study enuf!

evie

Originally posted by herbsby
he ancient syllabus is wayyyy to big, and unless u study like 5 hrs a day u can never know it all!!! and you end up gettin asked to write a 45min essay on like 2% of the syllabus!!!

I know! It's ridiculous how big the course is! They really gotta cut it down or something. I went through everything we ever got and mygod, it took me forever! Then when you get to the exam you don't need half of it!

Resistance

If you knew your stuff it was a pretty straightforward exam.

The essay question on augustus to titus stuffed me up........writing about the military? mannnnnn........i wasn't expecting that....ask me about anything except that!

oh well its over thank god.......*puts ancient notes in bin*

:cool:

Seza

I think the historical period question on Queen SheepWool II was heaps hard. I think i did really baaaaa-d.

cheers

resistance i also place notes on bin:cool:

freedom

seza

man i would invite you for a big bon fire--but TOTAL FIRE BAN !!!!!!!

QUICK WARNING TO POPULOUS- DONT BURN YOUR NOTES JUST YET---- WE DONT WANT NO BUSH FIRES!!:evilfire:

thank you- now you can go back to your normal lives

Nusrat

U gotta remember that geography of Sparta: Mt Taygetus Mountains and the Eurotas River :chainsaw: ..........anyone do Myth question of Old Kingdom Egypt????????????

Nusrat

Yeh, I agree, the course is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo long - unbelievable crap. Another thing, just b/c u wrote a whole booklet, the substance is what they're after!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: You should've written 6-8pages and no more on a question cos u may have repeated yourself, added no more than 3-4quotes.........too many quotes may show u know nothing but quotes!!!!!!!!!

nomza

HSC
I didn't repeat myself and I my quotes were few and far between I just referred to evidence....

if people get a topic they can right heaps on, good for them, they know their stuff.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)