arghh mind playing tricks on me. (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
skynet89 said:
Basically
1) do girls expect a kiss if they are obviously enjoying the night with you and staying around for as long as possible? (1st night out of "catching up")
I wouldnt expect a lip to lip kiss, but one of those side kisses in which you touch cheeks would of been nice. It's liek a little promise of some sort =]

skynet89 said:
2) do you guys get the feeling you'll bump into someone more appealing once you get into a relationship?
The grass is always greener on the other side................

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I find it funny that girls who I've thought were good kissers recipricate the compliment while girls who I've thought were bad kissers said I was bad, but they were shit.

CieL said:
I wouldnt expect a lip to lip kiss, but one of those side kisses in which you touch cheeks would of been nice. It's liek a little promise of some sort =]
Cheek to cheek kisses are for greetings. If you've been out all night together I think I kiss on the cheek is more appropriate.

skynet89

HSC
CieL said:

The grass is always greener on the other side................
yes i gave her those cheek ones.

didn't get what you meant by that line too. as in there are always better girls out there? confused

Thought Shark

HSC
Pace_T said:
yes her looks wont last forever but they'll last for a few decades or so, then she'll be a milf, even better, guys!
*high five*

accolade

HSC
I'm starting uni soon and i just get this feeling that if i waited a bit i could've gone out with someone hotter, attractive etc etc i know superficial.
I have a feeling taht theres gonna be more chicks that you would like at uni since ur going to spend time at uni more often in the future...and perhaps uni might have more chicks + hot one. well i guess it depends on the uni. which uni u going? there could be like a statistical data on the quality of chicks since ur superficial/shallow.

guys correct me if im wrong

Last edited:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
skynet89 said:
Hey since L&R's getting a bit boring i need a bit of help with a different matter.

if it's making you bored, search for my threads on Love & Relationships:

• Surgery to restore virginity. Would YOU do it too?
  • Having a crush on your cousin...wrong or right?
  • Having crushes with someone YOUNGER THAN YOU??? OMG

:spam:

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
chicky_pie said:
  • Having crushes with someone YOUNGER THAN YOU??? OMG
studies have confirmed that half of all people in a relationship are with a younger person

Evilo

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
studies have confirmed that half of all people in a relationship are with a younger person
what about people who were born on the same day?didyou account for them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)