• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Armed Bank robber shot dead by Guards (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
He just got married and was "beginning to turn his life around"

I didnt know people turning their lives around started robbing armaguards....

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Omium said:
He just got married and was "beginning to turn his life around"

I didnt know people turning their lives around started robbing armaguards....
LOL...funny how he was beginning to change his life around....fucking failed at that as well. pfft. pathetic.

bachem

HSC
Sad to hear, but what he did was extremely wrong, i just wonder if his parents or family knew he did that stuff

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Meh, criminals are human beings too lest we forget. And the whole one less criminal on the street is redundant, considering that with his death there will be another 10 or so teenagers joining his ranks by making dumb choices.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
lololskates said:
...considering that with his death there will be another 10 or so teenagers joining his ranks by making dumb choices.
Justify that.
I doubt the death of one criminal will be a catalyst for more crime. In particular, this character. Quite the contrary, if anything it will greatly reduce crimes. You see there are various "influential characters", which are used to intimidate others, through which a potentially non-criminal person can become criminalised.

In certain suburbs in Sydney, throwing around names like the deceased in this thread can either start or end a potential cock-measuring contest of "well I know this guy", which generally ends up in minor conflicts escalating to dangerous fueds and gang wars.

Fortunately, the reverse ghettoisation (albeit through nefarious means) which as a leftist I don't like to credit to Howard, but he was responsible for indirectly, means this type of bullshit occured less than it might have.

If these characters are eliminated, these conflicts can end locally, rather than becoming more widespread. Again, it's a shame that this sort of thing does happen in Sydney, albeit rarely. Slowly but surely, they're all reforming, getting locked up, or being killed. The best part however is that there is no future generation replacing them.

Which really benefits Australia, in particular the Lebanese-Australian community which came under alot of fire, particularly in the mid 90s.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
i personally think the parents are a problem with the crime and gang nature of Lebanese in the western suburbs of Sydney.
I, myself have witness parents, Lebanese parents cheering on their kids in fist fights after school. At the time i didn't think much of it, but looking back now, these parents wearing scarfs and geared up as so holy disgust me. this causes problems to 2 major groups in our society - the Lebanese and the Muslim community, which then causes more rifts and problems with social cohesion.

of course, i don't want to generalize here, but growing up witnessing mothers cheering on their kids in fist fights against Anglo Saxons and Serbs is disturbing to witness.

if anyone watched the news, the family of the dead in this case were going bazerk as if their son was not in the wrong. its fucking bullshit.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
bigboyjames said:
i personally think the parents are a problem with the crime and gang nature of Lebanese in the western suburbs of Sydney.
bigboyjames, at times I agree with you but you have this completely wrong.
Infact, I can remember clearly during the Cronulla Riots, which was in 2006 correct? That John Howard blamed Lebanese parents for the entire ordeal. If anything, it's that sort of alienation which contributes to this.

It's a combination of alienation and poverty. It's already been shown without a doubt that there is a correlation between poverty and crime. Irrespective of race, religion, creed, etc. Poverty = Crime. Another proven fact is alienation from society = Gangs. Groups of people coming together due to what they have in common. It's a natural reaction to alienation.

I, myself have witness parents, Lebanese parents cheering on their kids in fist fights after school. At the time i didn't think much of it, but looking back now, these parents wearing scarfs and geared up as so holy disgust me. this causes problems to 2 major groups in our society - the Lebanese and the Muslim community, which then causes more rifts and problems with social cohesion.
Okay... another one of these stories you've heard about but nobody else has. If my mum or dad saw me "fighting" with anyone I would of gotten a beating.
I'm sure you'll find that, that attitude is widespread amongst "Lebanese" parents.
You've been listening to one too many Howard rants.

if anyone watched the news, the family of the dead in this case were going bazerk as if their son was not in the wrong. its fucking bullshit.
Again, that's an expected reaction. You can't fault the family, or the whole community. Also, you spelt berserk wrong.

Zingy

HSC
"He was good man. He was the best guy in the world,'' one relative, who did not wish to be named, told The Daily Telegraph outside the home.
"Everybody is so upset. It's a shock to all of us but that's part of life,'' he said.

Rofl. Animals.

Zingy

HSC
sam04u said:
If they got a job and tried to do something with their lives instead of "gang bangin" and "drug dealin" it wouldn't be "a part of life".

* 'they' being the people who attempted the robbery, I wasn't making a generalization.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
sam04u said:
Infact, I can remember clearly during the Cronulla Riots, which was in 2006 correct? That John Howard blamed Lebanese parents for the entire ordeal. If anything, it's that sort of alienation which contributes to this.

It's a combination of alienation and poverty. It's already been shown without a doubt that there is a correlation between poverty and crime. Irrespective of race, religion, creed, etc. Poverty = Crime. Another proven fact is alienation from society = Gangs. Groups of people coming together due to what they have in common. It's a natural reaction to alienation.

Okay... another one of these stories you've heard about but nobody else has. If my mum or dad saw me "fighting" with anyone I would of gotten a beating.
I'm sure you'll find that, that attitude is widespread amongst "Lebanese" parents.

Again, that's an expected reaction. You can't fault the family, or the whole community. Also, you spelt berserk wrong.
No, no, no do not blame John Howard, blame MTV and African American culture that they're trying to intimidate.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Zingy said:
If they got a job and tried to do something with their lives instead of "gang bangin" and "drug dealin" it wouldn't be "a part of life".

* 'they' being the people who attempted the robbery, I wasn't making a generalization.
Hey, you don't see me complaining. I'm just saying calling a person obviously in shock that answered a complicated question stupidly, whilst still traumatised, an animal, is uncalled for.

No, no, no do not blame John Howard, blame MTV and African American culture that they're trying to intimidate.
You think? I think most people will agree the African American culture has gone soft, and somewhat ghey. It's mostly just young kids shooting one another. If you're not a "young kid", that sort of culture is not attractive at all. Maybe the Latin American culture? That seems to be the last leg.

Either way. People join gangs due to alienation, not due to what music they listen to. People feel they don't "belong" so they look for somewhere to "belong".

Zingy

HSC
sam04u said:
Either way. People join gangs due to alienation, not due to what music they listen to. People feel they don't "belong" so they look for somewhere to "belong".
Truth.

Garygaz

HSC
sam04u said:
People join gangs because they want to exert their physical power over other people. Example: Lads. Scum of Australia. I feel a personal sense of worth when I see them get arrested or beaten up. Muahaha

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:

I agree with what you have to say. but at the end of the day, the way that Lebanese are viewed in the wider community IS 90% BECAUSE OF THEIR OWN ACTIONS. this will only change if the Lebanese change themselves. that is the truth. and to say this cannot be done is trash. LOL. your view that the Lebanese are financial struggling doesn't hold. what do you have to back that up? please show me some sort of statistic that suggest that the Lebanese community are financial worse off than any community in that same suburb.

great leaders like martin Luther king jr, brought together a community ten folds larger, ten times poorer and revolutionized African Americans in the united states.

at the end of the day, the Lebanese community represent Lebanese and the Muslim community as they are the largest Muslim community in Sydney. to deny this fact is bullshit and the way the wider community view Muslims will ONLY change once the Lebanese community change themselves.

what ive witnessed is some Lebanese don't help themselves and my main issue here is that they are not taking the opportunities available to them, in terms of education and employment. This is how the Jewish community managed to escape the daily intolerance of their community throughout Europe. The only thing the Lebanese youth ever do is abuse political correctness and play the "racist" card.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)