Armenian Genocide - Help!! (1 Viewer)

jezzybum

HSC
Hey, i really need help finding an enquiry question for this topic, i have no idea what angle to take on the topis, i was thinkin maybe how it influenced the holocaust in WWII??? im really interested in writing about it. please help!:)

Chew me:)

HSC
heyyy im doing that for my project too:) yeah you can do that, ive read up on that, and how thers hsitorians that say that if the Genocide was recognised as such, then the Holocaust would not have taken place... but you need to see how much information there is on the subject...

Im personally doing the Denial of the Armenian Genocide, looking at whether it was premediated, what the turks say today about porpaganda and all, and how some turks call it a massacre--so in that case ill look at the definition of "genocide" and find contradictions in the turkish historians speeches. But i think ill change some themes, ill definitely ask whether it was premeditated, but i dont know what else...

Its very interesting... are u of any armenian background?

jezzybum

HSC
Hey!! thats heaps madd. and no im not of armenian background, my teacher suggested it after i ran out of ideas. i was initially interested in the holocaust but its too overdone. so i didnt want to do it. are you of armenian backgroud? thank you for your help, just after id finished writing my enquiry question i read your post, and its along the same lines, its "Were the events involving the death of over 1 million armenians a result of the circumstances of the time or were they premeditated? so thank you heaps for your help!
ciao ciao

Chew me:)

HSC
niceee

your very welcome:)
yeah Im Armenian:) But its really interesting to read on, weve learnt about it heaps, but its amazing about how much you can actually still learn about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)